2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

14 hours ago, Brandon said:

Nothing wrong with me, dude crapped on the organization rather then being a pro and thanking the club. The club ended up being 100% correct so it is karma.

Also need I remind EVERYONE who crapped on Harris at the beginning of the year are now doing 180s. 

Dude was a great player , left on bad terms by his own words/actions and now while he sits at home the team he disrespected is 10-1 and things are looking great for us.

Sucks that his career may be over, but I don't feel bad for the guy after being a baby about the situation.  

How did he dump on the club?

11 hours ago, Brandon said:

After you post all the "Andrew Harris shouldn't be signed posts"    then I'll post them.  

Wally is done with him guy ?   I'm guessing you are new to this site since within the last month I outright made a point saying that people were silly for thinking that Wally Buono is a genius for cutting older guys before they hit a decline.    

I was thrilled with Harris was signed and sad that he parted ways but at the time I thought Augustine would be the man.  Hey if you want to have a lot of fun check out the really old archives (possibly on ourbombers?)  when I non stop talked about wanting Zach Collaros on the team after his time with the Argos. I constantly defended the guy from people saying he had no arm and that his kind of sidearm delivery is good enough for the CFL.   

I’m not going back to read your posts after you post an idiotic and embarrassing post celebrating an injury because you got your feelings hurt. Then make some ridiculous unsubstantiated claim that people are doing 180s.

Thanks, but nah. 

16 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

How did he dump on the club?

He didn’t. Just a dumb justification to celebrate an injury. 

Gross. 

4 minutes ago, Firekid said:

Not good. Hopefully he thinks long term. 

Jeeze that's horrible news for JWJ. As with Harris, you might not love the guy, but nobody wishes this kind of injury on anyone. Here's hoping he finds a way back. This is exactly why guys like Lawler should absolutely be trying to get every penny they can out of every contract. You just never know when it's all going to end. 

1 hour ago, Fatty Liver said:

Garrett Marino's apology, I was hoping for a little blubbering or maybe a crocodile tear or two, but instead we get is his impression of a human metronome.

https://www.riderville.com/2022/08/16/august-16th-garrett-marino/

I don't think he has the capability of "playing smart" like he kept saying in that interview.     

I'll be curious to see if the refs are quicker with the flags and misconducts on him. 

God watching that morons interview just solidifys that he's a piece of work.

Feel like that guy should be a character in the WWE as like an unstable head case 

35 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Has PED Leonard learned to pee yet? 
Was he away getting “treatment”

Funny on rider fans they love to rip into harris about his ped bust but no mention of Leonard 

I'm so torn on this Riders/Lions game..... I ******* hate the Riders (and, honestly, everything about that God-forsaken province) more than most, but I'm absolutely sick and tired of everyone jerking off Rourke and the Lions. Can they both completely implode and look like assholes this week? 

22 minutes ago, CodyT said:

God watching that morons interview just solidifys that he's a piece of work.

Feel like that guy should be a character in the WWE as like an unstable head case 

Funny on rider fans they love to rip into harris about his ped bust but no mention of Leonard 

Because they legitimately think a grown man forgot how to pee.

25 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm so torn on this Riders/Lions game..... I ******* hate the Riders (and, honestly, everything about that God-forsaken province) more than most, but I'm absolutely sick and tired of everyone jerking off Rourke and the Lions. Can they both completely implode and look like assholes this week? 

**** the riders. I love watching them implode. Bombers will take top seed on their merit and beat out BC. 

Rourke getting hyped is fine. Good for the league to have a star. I'd like to see him get knocked back to earth but after he crushes the riders and their "unstoppable" defence 

49 minutes ago, Noeller said:

100% want to see Rourke destroy the Riders.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Rourke is freaking good. 

As the Bible says, "Though shalt not covet thy other team's quarterback".

Edited by Wideleft