2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Should the game plan be for Fajardo to start running, even if its a few dashes at first to loosen up coverage on his receivers, he is gonna get dinged again and we all know how well he does when he gets hit.

I just read on 3rd down nation that cody feels that he has his explosion back.  His knee is much better( what-he had an injury to his knee-who knew?) and he is ready to tear up the league 2019 style. Rider fans have nothing to worry about then.  Start planning the Grey Cup parade

1 hour ago, Bugsybombers said:

I just read on 3rd down nation that cody feels that he has his explosion back.  His knee is much better( what-he had an injury to his knee-who knew?) and he is ready to tear up the league 2019 style. Rider fans have nothing to worry about then.  Start planning the Grey Cup parade

I thin he was referring to his flatulence. Or loose bowels. 

Edited by Tracker

3 hours ago, Bugsybombers said:

11 completions out of 20 for 130yrds 1TD and 1Int against the worst team in the West (arguably the league)…. Yup he’s back…

note found in Faj garbage can.

I Thought He Was Open

My 35 INTs Were Due to Color-Blindness

I Saw a Ghost and Couldn’t Sleep

I Didn't Feel My Inner Peace

My Jockstrap Was Too Tight

The Jerseys Were Causing Bad Luck

I Was Carrying Groceries When I Got Hurt

I spent too much time playing Tekken and Tomb Raider.

Edited by Mark F

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Rodgers was bad so that move makes sense for the Riders. I'm guessing Campbell to RT which helps ratio wise but begs the question of how good will he be if Rodgers beat him out?

DId Rodgers beat him out or did they assume his passport meant he could play RT?

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Rodgers was bad so that move makes sense for the Riders. I'm guessing Campbell to RT which helps ratio wise but begs the question of how good will he be if Rodgers beat him out?

That's my line of thought as well. Maybe Campbell is better...but the coaching staff obviously doesn't think so. I can't imagine they thought Campbell was better all along and just wanted Rodgers to start....just because...

47 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Na’Ty was a pylon who would then proceed to take a 15 yard penalty after allowing a sack. Genuinely cannot get worse, whoever replaces him just has to be mediocre to be an improvement. 

So what does that say about the riders coaches and managers that anyone can be better than this guy? 

I bet the results are no different.