2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

I recognize that I personally need some time and space before I feel the same way about Andrew as I did - but I know these feelings will pass and I’m just gonna remember what he did for the organization as opposed to how he left it.

Absolute dog **** way to end a career - but for a guy like Andrew, I doubt he was gonna leave the game before he was forced to.

Wish him the best.

10 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I ******* HATE the word karma, and that it gets thrown around like it is a thing.

It's ******* absurd. Absolutely ******* absurd.

Harris was disappointed by the Bombers not re-signing him, was vocal about it, and so his injury is deserved...?

YARN | Well, that's garbage. | Seinfeld (1989) - S06E06 The Gymnast | Video  gifs by quotes | a940a1b9 | 紗

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

**** sakes....feel terrible for the guy. I mean, **** the Argos, but man I feel bad for Harris. If this is the end of the road, here's to a 1-day contract signing (with Matty Ice, please...) and well deserved retirement in Blue and Gold. 

100 percent this. 

Nothing wrong with me, dude crapped on the organization rather then being a pro and thanking the club. The club ended up being 100% correct so it is karma.

Also need I remind EVERYONE who crapped on Harris at the beginning of the year are now doing 180s. 

Dude was a great player , left on bad terms by his own words/actions and now while he sits at home the team he disrespected is 10-1 and things are looking great for us.

Sucks that his career may be over, but I don't feel bad for the guy after being a baby about the situation.  

Just now, Brandon said:

Nothing wrong with me, dude crapped on the organization rather then being a pro and thanking the club. The club ended up being 100% correct so it is karma.

Also need I remind EVERYONE who crapped on Harris at the beginning of the year are now doing 180s. 

Dude was a great player , left on bad terms by his own words/actions and now while he sits at home the team he disrespected is 10-1 and things are looking great for us.

Sucks that his career may be over, but I don't feel bad for the guy after being a baby about the situation.  

Who the **** are you saying “crapped on Harris” ?

You probably didn’t even want us to sign him originally. 

How did that play out? 

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Who the **** are you saying “crapped on Harris” ?

You probably didn’t even want us to sign him originally. 

How did that play out? 

Read this site, people were not thrilled with Harris dunking on the club. It's not like people wanted him hurt but many people were not happy with what he said after he left.

Why would you say that I wouldn't want the club to sign Harris originally? What kind of dumb comment is that? Such a weak attempt at trying to reach for something out of nowhere. Even Rider fans have better responses then that crap.

I'm sorry that I put much more value or respect towards our management and coaches rather then a bitter running back who couldn't stay professional. 

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Read this site, people were not thrilled with Harris dunking on the club. It's not like people wanted him hurt but many people were not happy with what he said after he left.

Why would you say that I wouldn't want the club to sign Harris originally? What kind of dumb comment is that? Such a weak attempt at trying to reach for something out of nowhere. Even Rider fans have better responses then that crap.

I'm sorry that I put much more value or respect towards our management and coaches rather then a bitter running back who couldn't stay professional. 

Who are the people you are referring to that have done a 180? How have they done a 180?

Name them specifically.

I wouldn’t doubt you were a “he is washed up, Wally is done with him” guy at all.

Edited by Geebrr

I'm pretty sure a poster above put it best. Something in regards that the whole thing left a bad taste in everyone's mouths, but who are we kidding down the line none of that will matter.

Dudes a legend. A major part of carrying the Bombers back to relevancy and 1000% will end up in the rafters. I'm not even a huge fan of the guy "personally" but what he did for the organization and city of Winnipeg can't be denied. Bummed out his career has likely come to a close because of this. I think he could play as a change of pace, situation, ratio changer etc etc type player 

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

No, a lot of us weren't happy how he left & some of the things he said but that doesn't mean that we wanted him to get injured & suffer. Karma or no karrma. 

12 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No, a lot of us weren't happy how he left & some of the things he said but that doesn't mean that we wanted him to get injured & suffer. Karma or no karrma. 

My direct quote just above says:   Read this site, people were not thrilled with Harris dunking on the club. It's not like people wanted him hurt but many people were not happy with what he said after he left.

Nobody myself included wants the guy to get hurt,  but his big mouth crapping on the management because our club thought that he wasn't healthy enough to warrant a large salary.... only for him to get a season ending injury is karma.     It reminds me of the times when you face a team and someone on that team guarantees that they won't score any TD's on them... only for them to get trounced with a tonne of points against them.  Sometimes it's best to keep quiet (publically) and let the actions on the field speak for yourself.   

Walters + O'Shea and everyone else publically treated Harris with respect and never once threw him under the bus EVEN after failing a drug test and were always classy and said nothing but good things and wished him well on his future endeavours.  Andrew shouldn't of said anything negative about them. 

Harris will be looked upon as a great player that helped us win the Cup and will be remembered fondly,  it's not like he was Marino (Riders) like or anything.   But perhaps this year may teach the guy some humility and realize that he shouldn't put his ego above everything else.  

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Name them specifically.

I wouldn’t doubt you were a “he is washed up, Wally is done with him” guy at all.

After you post all the "Andrew Harris shouldn't be signed posts"    then I'll post them.  

Wally is done with him guy ?   I'm guessing you are new to this site since within the last month I outright made a point saying that people were silly for thinking that Wally Buono is a genius for cutting older guys before they hit a decline.    

I was thrilled with Harris was signed and sad that he parted ways but at the time I thought Augustine would be the man.  Hey if you want to have a lot of fun check out the really old archives (possibly on ourbombers?)  when I non stop talked about wanting Zach Collaros on the team after his time with the Argos. I constantly defended the guy from people saying he had no arm and that his kind of sidearm delivery is good enough for the CFL.   

11 hours ago, GCn20 said:

After last year's injuries and him coming into camp out of shape it was really a no brainer to move on. As much as our sentimentality wants to block that reality, it was pretty apparent.

that Western Final last year, tho.

pretty safe to say that without him running wild, the good guys don't make it to the cup.  

not to say the Bombers were mistaken moving on from him but I'm always going to remember that last vintage Harris game.

50 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Harris is volatile, fiery, angry, very proud. 

Wasnt surprised that he said some things when he left, and didnt care at all. 

but according to brandon, he suffered a serious injury cause of what he said when he left here.

man that is silly.

there def. were people here dumping on him when he left.  the  hardcore diehard guys. 

so what.

I don’t know what he said that’s so nasty.