Week 4 Hamilton @ Saskatchewan

johnzo

1 minute ago, White Out said:

That's really makes the BC game even more vital. We can't afford to keep losing ground

Yes, the pressure will be on not to end up alone in last place in the West.

Actually, if Montreal manages to win again this week, it would be last place in the league.

eeeked out a win but that will be few and far between...no QB'ing at all there and no saviour in site..Defense played decent, but I think Hamilton was off a bit, and Masoli in the end I think was still feeling the head shot on the Hughes TD...Why they didn't challenge it, or the command center not see that on the review...as all scoring plays are reviewed is odd....take that TD away and it's 1-3

Sask got the benefit tho of watching us last week and how not to defend against that offense, and scheme for it as Hamilton didn't change anything on their end..The rematch I bet is a Hamilton easy win tho. 

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

Sask got the benefit tho of watching us last week and how not to defend against that offense, and scheme for it as Hamilton didn't change anything on their end..The rematch I bet is a Hamilton easy win tho. 

I find the complete lack of in game adjustments by Winnipeg last week and Hamilton this week more than a bit puzzling - it must be frustrating for the players. 

yeah...it's bizarre...speaks to the character of the guys on defense to follow the script and not go rogue and abandon the scheme, but on the flip side, I hope that conversations were not had by the players and with Hall to adjust or if they could do something else if they see something on the field , and have Hall say no....this would not be a good thing, and certainly after that game, and watching how a different team approached that offence, that changes have been made.

We have better players overall in our back-end with Randle, Fenner, Leggett, Loffler, Bighill and JSK as opposed to Jovon, Gainey, Edam, Butler, Hurl and Eugoven...so for us to not scheme against teams better and shut them down is soley on the Co-Ordinator

Riders offence is awful. Really need help on the O-Line and until that is addressed I'm not too sure how long our QB's will survive. No one planning any parade in November lol. I felt bad for Bridge and Watford running for their lives behind that O-Line. I was impressed with how Watford ran the ball though. Defense was good, but confusing as f**k. Never knew where anyone was on the field as they kept switching positions. Thank God for Hughes.