Bombers @ Alouettes

Rich

Glenn was how I remember.  Looks good, but inevitably screws up.

Nicholls tonite was Sean Salisbury. Nothing great, but no awful mistakes, and we won.

26 $%#^$#!#$^%&%&$%^@* Years.
I almost named my 3rd son Milt in 2008.  Wish I did.

Love our defence again.

Learning to love our OLINE

About bloody time Mr.O'Shea's special teams start to dominate.

Gritty, smashmouth win against a VERY tough defence. Huge. Not pretty but grinded it out. Lets not forget were doing this with OUR TOP 3 WR'S OUT. If our defence keeps this up and we get Smith, Dressler, and Adams back....all of whom Nichols has shown chemistry with......:rolleyes: GIGGITY!

Best stat line of the night:  Duron Carter 3/27!

NOELLER

do you remember when Johnny's reflexes got better and better ...

well, my typing's getting faster.

And I'm starting to BELIEVE...or at least HOPE

I so want to believe in Mr. O'Shea.  And *&*%$*Wade Miller must have some magical powers (to have kept making the team).

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Lol, based on what? The 4 wins in a row?? Nichols is doing what it takes to win, ugly or not. Willy was doing what it takes to lose. Give your head a shake.

Eventually we're going to need to get better output from our offense whether it's the tough thing to say around here right now or not. Nichols got it done when it mattered, but if he had of gotten it done earlier in the game, this one might not have been even close. You shouldn't go +6 in the turnover game and win by 14. You should be stomping teams by 20, 30 points when you get that many short fields.

I like what Nichols is doing right now, but I truly don't believe it's sustainable. I'm not saying Willy is the answer, but he's going to need to get a look at some point. Then again, maybe once Dressler/Smith are back, Nichols can show us some more offense as well.

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

Eventually we're going to need to get better output from our offense whether it's the tough thing to say around here right now or not. Nichols got it done when it mattered, but if he had of gotten it done earlier in the game, this one might not have been even close. You shouldn't go +6 in the turnover game and win by 14. You should be stomping teams by 20, 30 points when you get that many short fields.

I like what Nichols is doing right now, but I truly don't believe it's sustainable. I'm not saying Willy is the answer, but he's going to need to get a look at some point. Then again, maybe once Dressler/Smith are back, Nichols can show us some more offense as well.

My feelings exactly. We can't keep relying on turnovers to win games, and the offense has to step up consistently. Sooner or later the defence is going to have a bad or at least average game and we will need the offense to shine.