Bombers @ Alouettes

Rich

15 hours ago, Goalie said:

Ya mongos is in that little mini mall with Sals and Michaels and burito splendido near the Walmart there. Foodie Goodie is down a bit more... not quite in transcona but close enough 

there are actually 3 mongos in wpg. kenaston (the only one ive been too and it was really good) regent, and one on elice.'

I cant believe foody goody is still open xD  I remember blink taking the OL there after one of his early 100 yard games and them nearly eating the place out of business. 

3 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

RosterMatch9vsWPG-Chart-26-ao%C3%BBt-800

I dont get why more cfl teams dont play 3-4 fronts. Not the american gap cancellation push the run side ways type. But some thing with a guy on each side who can cover. Itd allow soo much more flexibility in terms of zone, and deep cover help.  

I'll say this for Transcona... within a few blocks they have four bars that have regular live music, and one, the Royal George has live bands seven days a week.

wonder how many railway tanker cars worth of beer have been downed in those bars. saw a full scale "roadhouse" brawl in one of them once, guys pushing other guys over the bar, women fighting.... it was pretty entertaining. bouncers had it under control in about one minute or less. got some tough dudes in some bars in Transcona.

Got every other part of wpg beat to hell in the live music department.

anyway, some of my best friends are from Transcona.

aren't some CFL D lineman around big linebacker size?

This game will be a good test for our O line.

Edited by Mark F

15 hours ago, Goalie said:

Ya mongos is in that little mini mall with Sals and Michaels and burito splendido near the Walmart  

28 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I'll say this for Transcona... within a few blocks they have four bars that have regular live music, and one, the Royal George has live bands seven days a week.

wonder how many railway tanker cars worth of beer have been downed in those bars. saw a full scale "roadhouse" brawl in one of them once, guys pushing other guys over the bar, women fighting.... it was pretty entertaining. bouncers had it under control in about one minute or less. got some tough dudes in some bars in Transcona.

Got every other part of wpg beat to hell in the live music department.

http://gifsoup.com/view/35894/mongo-punches-horse.html

mongo-punches-horse-o.gif GIFSoup 

Edited by Rod Black
*NO Transconians were hurt during the making of this post.

That's what makes these penalty challenges such garbage.  The last interference challenge by the Bombers gets upheld, fair enough, I can get behind that.  But five minutes earlier Adams got called for a weak PI that would never be deemed "not pass interference".

You go by the letter of the law and both plays are clearly pass interference, and yet..  It's a very broken system is what I'm saying.  Not sour grapes or anything, Winnipeg benefited from it @ Hamilton and it was stupid then too.

Edited by Y2C

Great game, really loved the Nichols and Harris game-sealing drive. 

Thing I wanted to mention in chat but my stream was 2mins behind so I didn't: I noticed that Couture wears #70, I wonder if there might be a play on sometime with him at TE at some point in the future...

Edited by johnzo