Bomber Camp Day #1 rating the best/worst

The issue the last time was that it was obvious that the guy wasn't actually at TC, and was just inventing everything. And trying to stir up non-existent issues. If what he is saying this time around is actually happening, then great. I'd like some other posters to verify what he is saying.

Exactly. Last time it was 100% made up and obvious he wasn't even at practice.

I didn't agree at the time and I don't agree now.  The reports never seemed made-up to me.

Sooooo you must have missed the TC day report last year where he said he was there and it was raining pretty bad but it was actually bright and sunny? And when called on it he backpedaled and said well it only rained a bit.... Hey this could be someone completely different but so far it's the same arrogant remarks and claims that just don't jive with the majority of the others who are in attendance including people like Irving, Penton and Wieseck...

What kind of sick individual would make up camp reports?  And go through the trouble of ensuring they are mainly factual?  Not everything matches up with other reports but lots of it does.  The rest can be explained by a difference of opinion.

What kind of sick individual would make up camp reports?  And go through the trouble of ensuring they are mainly factual?  Not everything matches up with other reports but lots of it does.  The rest can be explained by a difference of opinion.

edit

What kind of sick individual would make up camp reports? And go through the trouble of ensuring they are mainly factual? Not everything matches up with other reports but lots of it does. The rest can be explained by a difference of opinion.

He posts on the other Bombers forum. Might be getting info there and making up the rest. I recall when he first started on OB the reports were borderline but got progressively more outrageous to the point where he was banned.

Saying the players are divided and not talking to each other and saying he heard that from the media and asking someone to tweet a player about it, is stupidity bordering on slander IMO. Even the Winnipeg media isn't that dumb. The players do have different areas to practice the different positions but something like that in this twitter age could hurt the team if taken seriously and reposted by someone who had no knowledge of the troll. Just my opinion ...

What kind of sick individual would make up camp reports? And go through the trouble of ensuring they are mainly factual? Not everything matches up with other reports but lots of it does. The rest can be explained by a difference of opinion.

He posts on the other Bombers forum. Might be getting info there and making up the rest. I recall when he first started on OB the reports were borderline but got progressively more outrageous to the point where he was banned.

Hahaha yes nailed it... I remember now, that's exactly what happened...

What kind of sick individual would make up camp reports?

It is to wonder. Migs comes to mind.

Was my thought...or that Argo guy that hasn't been around in awhile. Some messed up people out there...

Saying the players are divided and not talking to each other and saying he heard that from the media and asking someone to tweet a player about it, is stupidity bordering on slander IMO. Even the Winnipeg media isn't that dumb. The players do have different areas to practice the different positions but something like that in this twitter age could hurt the team if taken seriously and reposted by someone who had no knowledge of the troll. Just my opinion ...

If you do not like what i am typing then do not read. How about that? I know more about football than pretty much all of you combined and have more experience to back it up. Deal with it.

IC Khari I see now what they mean by you being the most annoying poster here. You have zero knowledge of anything and lack sense in anything you type. 

Obviously you have never been around a football team or the media. I can assure you that the local media talk about things all the time. It's their right. Try being involved with NHL media outside Winnipeg. 

I can not tell as i am not inside the locker room. But they are. And if they say its an unusual locker room then they are right. If you recall few years ago with Mike Kelly how he did not like the locker room and tried to make changes just on that alone. It's a serious problem. Some of these players join cliques that stick with them to the pros. You can tell already that 3 of 4 players are extremely close. You don't think this shows inside the locker room. Do you think they are all buddies? most of these players dont give a damn about one another so put down your pride and get a reality check. This is pro football. I can tell from day 1 from the break that the coaches distant themselves from players as there already is a social barrier. MOS last year alone spoke about being a player coach trying to build a nucleus that can help build this team up from the ground. Saskatchewan did a great job with that. Winnipeg has struggled. Gotta keep the locker room together and it starts in camp. so far it might not be going to well.

If you do not like what i am typing then do not read. How about that? I know more about football than pretty much all of you combined and have more experience to back it up. Deal with it.

IC Khari I see now what they mean by you being the most annoying poster here. You have zero knowledge of anything and lack sense in anything you type. 

Obviously you have never been around a football team or the media. I can assure you that the local media talk about things all the time. It's their right. Try being involved with NHL media outside Winnipeg. 

I can not tell as i am not inside the locker room. But they are. And if they say its an unusual locker room then they are right. If you recall few years ago with Mike Kelly how he did not like the locker room and tried to make changes just on that alone. It's a serious problem. Some of these players join cliques that stick with them to the pros. You can tell already that 3 of 4 players are extremely close. You don't think this shows inside the locker room. Do you think they are all buddies? most of these players dont give a damn about one another so put down your pride and get a reality check. This is pro football. I can tell from day 1 from the break that the coaches distant themselves from players as there already is a social barrier. MOS last year alone spoke about being a player coach trying to build a nucleus that can help build this team up from the ground. Saskatchewan did a great job with that. Winnipeg has struggled. Gotta keep the locker room together and it starts in camp. so far it might not be going to well.

No media these days is in the locker rooms all media is done on field after practice. Maybe except after a game.

Dudes a troll, it's so obvious. Praising SASK, crapping on the Bombers. It's just ridiculous really. 

When is enough enough already. 

Seriously MODS, i think it's time.... 

I'm not one to normally ***** and moan about these type of things but it's pretty blatantly obvious the guy is trolling hardcore. 

Someone calls him on it, he resorts to attacking that person. It's just ridiculous really.

I have an idea, Gbill seems to be at every practice, yo Tuscaloser blue, why not tomorrow introduce yourself to the 20 or so fans that are there... surely one of them will be Gbill... if Gbill says you are legit, then so be it and we are all wrong, if not, perhaps the ban hammer should come down.

And yet the idea of a player not practising due to a sore hamstring or groin - the thing that happens to multiple players every single year - is completely beyond comprehension.

Quite frankly, I'm finding some of our regular posters to be just as frustrating as this person throughout this entire ordeal.

The more and more attention you give him, the more and more you publicly scream and shout about how we should get rid of him, that's all accomplishing what he seems to be wanting to get from this - attention.

Quite frankly, I'm finding some of our regular posters to be just as frustrating as this person throughout this entire ordeal.

The more and more attention you give him, the more and more you publicly scream and shout about how we should get rid of him, that's all accomplishing what he seems to be wanting to get from this - attention.

even I can restraint myself and I love to feed trolls when I get bored. 

You must, you can tell us who's going to make the team without even attending TC.

If you have a bunch of posters getting real annoyed with a poster who is obviously posting BS and stuff simply to get a rise out of folks... Is that not a clear sign he should be removed?

Or do you reaaaaaaaaaaally need all of us to post an issue with his posts to have some reason.. Cuz it's at the point where I imagine the admins will get a bunch of flagged post warnings lol. Just sayin.