Bombers Re-sign Zach Anderson

M.O.A.B.

Liking how Walters is going about things....Locking down the guys we want to build with now before they even get to free agency, having the core "you" actually want and then doing inventory as to what you need to fill in the missing pieces with via free agency, scouting and the draft, and knowing what you have to work with cash wise with the cap. 

After the dust settles with the initial free agent frenzy, then you can re-visit some of your own second tier guys that were not first priority, and other teams guys who are still floating around to see if they fit in with what you are doing.

Well done, and I can see this team has a plan and system in place to correct 10-15 years of wrongs and it is doing it in a way to sustain the organization long term

Yea I was thinking the same thing, if he can nail down a couple more of them, then we can focus and budget SMS wise for who we truly want to score in free agency and put together a pretty much top offer. 

If we miss out on our projected #1 wants in free agency we surely will land a very good option #2.

Then can worry about our fringe guys in free agency and can actually be a bit choosy as opposed to desperate to sign them...a big difference in building a winner, and just trying to filed a team.

The perception now around the league and with the players is that Winnipeg has now developed the First Class Management and Professional team culture to match the First Class Stadium and all it's amenities, not to mention fan base and is allowing Winnipeg to become a very attractive destination to play.

For all the worrying and panic about KW hopefully the fan base can see he does know what he is doing, the ship is going in the right direction and that this off season, combined with the past year and partial off season where we started wayyy behind everyone else due to the turn over and change in management will be the true indicator of where we are at, and the competency of the group leading this team 

Excellent news on Zach. I was really po'd when he went down and knew we would suffer on the D with his absence. I also thought he would be a little miffed when we released his brother BUT the true professionalism of the guy has shone through. Now to nail down Wild and the rest of the pieces should fall into place.

Huge move.

Very well could be the most underrated player on our defense. Look how our pass rush dropped off with him out of the lineup.

The fact that these moves are getting done so early is awesome. Anderson, Stoudermire and Cotton all before December.

Yup, 3 very important pieces to the puzzle.. Good to see Walters is getting a jump on things..

Sure would be nice if I could throw this up again tomorrow:

Insert expression of joy here.

Insert tongue-in-cheek comment about how Walters isn't doing anything here.

Busy little beaver, that Walters.

I'm pretty sure he's a human.

Well, we all don't have inside sources with the Bombers!

Fine.  He could be a human.

knowitall

I too like this signing though I would like to see a large large man in the middle tying up a couple blockers to allow the little guys to run around and make the plays. I know I will probably be shot but I think the defensive scheme can still work with some personnel tweaks.  Of course since I have no coaching experience at any level I am just voicing an opinion based on nothing but hope.

Sure would be nice if I could throw this up again tomorrow:

Insert expression of joy here.

Insert tongue-in-cheek comment about how Walters isn't doing anything here.

Busy little beaver, that Walters.

I'm pretty sure he's a human.

He has big teeth and brown hair, but no tail. It's a toss up...

Why do these threads always end up with a sexual reference?