Dear Bluto

17to85

Just now, bluto said:

Enjoy it.

We had 9 turnovers (fully 1 third of our season total in a single game) and an offence that basically ran negative on the day. No way to play a football game that you've any hope of winning.

Guess running all tha "vanilla" stuff all yr to not show your cards back fired eh when games got real ...😉

4 minutes ago, bluto said:

Enjoy it.

We had 9 turnovers (fully 1 third of our season total in a single game) and an offence that basically ran negative on the day. No way to play a football game that you've any hope of winning.

That stat is insane. I obviously prefer to be playing Montreal next week, but to have a great fan turnout and then put up that kind of performance doesn’t bode well for converting/maintaining those new fans next year, which is the real shame. 

Props for replying to this thread. 

So captain Chad took the 'not so good' argo ship into the rocks....That was the worst peformance from a 'supposed to be star' I've seen in a playoff game in quite awhile....Maybe it was the red Mont. colours that threw him off....They stood out prominently as he was quite intent on throwing to them all game......Told you to watch out for their D...Bluto....you're a great Argo fan but you're going to have to eat a lot of crow about some of your commentary, after what it looks like you fluked one on us last year ....Time to really look at that 'poop deck pappy' monicker and adjust to the feeling we had since the last Cup game....We hope to correct that this coming weekend....Too bad your club won't be there

I have to say, I've loved this loss just as much as I've ever enjoyed any Saskatchewan drubbing.  And that Fajardo was the qb for Montreal makes it so much sweeter.  I do though understand the devastation that the several Argo fans must be feeling today.  Fear not though, for when the "crowds" of people disappear again next year, we'll be ready to send the CFL your welfare cheque.  

Argos suck - always

The “best team in CFL history” absolutely implodes in front of their largest crowd of the season.

Kelly shows exactly what kind of man he is skulking away and not shaking hands after the loss.

This tastes so much sweeter considering how the CFL (and many media members) were so eager to make the Argos, and Chad Kelly, the face of the league.

4 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

The “best team in CFL history” absolutely implodes in front of their largest crowd of the season.

Kelly shows exactly what kind of man he is skulking away and not shaking hands after the loss.

The loss tastes so much sweeter considering how the CFL (and many media members) were so eager to make the Argos, and Chad Kelly, the face of the league.

This loss will knock their attendance back 12k too.

12 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

How did Chad Kelly’s left eye get stuck higher than his right eye after the first pick six?

Having TSN constantly panning to his face was so uncomfortable m.

He faced adversity and a hungry opposition for the first time and did not know what to do, or how to handle it. Folded like a Walmart lawn chair 

This thread is a prime example why fans of other teams ******* hate us. 

I get it, he was overly confident about his Argos and it really didn't work out, but a thread dedicated to a fellow MBB poster on these forums to **** all over them... I wish we were better than this, but apparently, we are not.

Anyways, tip of the hat to @bluto for posting today, shows a lot of character.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

2 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

This thread is a prime example why fans of other teams ******* hate us. 

I get it, he was overly confident about his Argos and it really didn't work out, but a thread dedicated to a post on these forums to **** all over them... I wish we were better than this, but apparently, we are not.

Anyways, tip of the hat to @bluto for posting today, shows a lot of character.

**** that ****, people loved kicking us when the Bombers were down, they've earned the trash talking over decades now that we're on top of the mountain.