Bombers at Lions- very early talk

Nolby

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Osh is smug sure but constantly calling him stupid names makes you an ass hole. Regardless of how many players you are "boys" with. The childish insults aren't really necessary are they. We are 11 and 4. Not 4 and 11. 

constantly?....he is smug....and I can call him...or whomever I want what I want within reason....if you dont like it hike up your skirt and grow a pair...People use different names for people on here all the time....and you just called me an a hole...uncalled for and maybe i should be like you...and one up you and cry to a moderator for you to be banned....would be within my right?... no?....I cant help when u eating your toast in mamas basement you dont like what u read

Edited by Booch

Hopes dashed for some strageic moves with the roster.....IF we drop this one I think there's going to be some serious gnashing of teeth around here (if there isn't already).....This lineup better work and if it doesn't losing the most important game of the season (hate even putting that out there) has to result in some serious coaching assessment........I hope it works....As for game strategy.....dump that little Vaj on his arse often and keep Betts out of our backfield .....starts there.....Getting better field position off of punts and kickoffs would sure be nice....Hope Janarion is on his game and our punt coverage is a helluva lot better...All in all I think we're just rolling the dice on this one

Edited by Stickem

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

constantly?....he is smug....and I can call him...or whomever I want what I want within reason....if you dont like it hike up your skirt and grow a pair...People use different names for people on here all the time....and you just called me an a hole...uncalled for and maybe i should be like you...and one up you and cry to a moderator for you to be banned....would be within my right?... no?....I cant help when u eating your toast in mamas basement you dont like what u read

Will Ferrell Love Everybody GIF

It's really kind of funny to me how so many people have fallen off the Osh bandwagon because of perceived roster management faults. Comparing him to Maurice and saying he lost the room.... I mean, didn't last year prove that Maurice wasn't the problem? What do you think would happen of th bombers were stupid enough to jettison Osh this offseason??

I get having questions, but man it is just overboard around here most days.

Some of you have this down to a tee. If MOS wins it is despite his roster management,if he loses it is because of his roster management. I get it,the guy has won 2 Cups but has some serious roster management issues. Show me ANY coach that does not have a weakness, even the greatest of coaches have issues. I have a feeling that even if MOS wins a THIRD cup some of you posters still will be bashing his decisions about his roster. 

Just now, Noeller said:

It's really kind of funny to me how so many people have fallen off the Osh bandwagon because of perceived roster management faults. Comparing him to Maurice and saying he lost the room.... I mean, didn't last year prove that Maurice wasn't the problem? What do you think would happen of th bombers were stupid enough to jettison Osh this offseason??

never heard anyone say he lost the room....where that come from....I never said that.....but have said his roster makeup and use of PR is lacking....and If Osh was gone next yr, and Walters brings in complimentary pieces' to camp to compete....we would do as we are....the culture is there....and a big part is because of who Walters...McManus and Goevia bring in, and the vet leadership that will still be here next yr in whatever form that is will continue on....Things won't fall into Rider style disarray just because the HC was gone...Oshea has even said so himself...He allows the players to police and run the room...If anything a new coach if he saw the issues....complacency and maybe the lack of performance due to not feeling your job is in jeopardy...roster deficiencies would actually do something about it...who knows...

Just now, Booch said:

never heard anyone say he lost the room....where that come from....I never said that.....but have said his roster makeup and use of PR is lacking....and If Osh was gone next yr, and Walters brings in complimentary pieces' to camp to compete....we would do as we are....the culture is there....and a big part is because of who Walters...McManus and Goevia bring in, and the vet leadership that will still be here next yr in whatever form that is will continue on....Things won't fall into Rider style disarray just because the HC was gone...Oshea has even said so himself...He allows the players to police and run the room...If anything a new coach if he saw the issues....complacency and maybe the lack of performance due to not feeling your job is in jeopardy...roster deficiencies would actually do something about it...who knows...

Agreed 100 percent 

All of us on this forum are really 'geared up' for this game.

We can all agree that Osh is a godsend - and hopefully is here for years to come. We can also agree that we may not agree with some of his roster decisions - thats ok.

We are all Bomber fans - and all want whats best for the team. I encourage everyone to continue to speak their minds ( its what makes this forum fun) - but try not to take or make things personal.

I enjoy lurking here everyday!

Go Blue!

4 minutes ago, Blue28 said:

All of us on this forum are really 'geared up' for this game.

We can all agree that Osh is a godsend - and hopefully is here for years to come. We can also agree that we may not agree with some of his roster decisions - thats ok.

We are all Bomber fans - and all want whats best for the team. I encourage everyone to continue to speak their minds ( its what makes this forum fun) - but try not to take or make things personal.

I enjoy lurking here everyday!

Go Blue!

And remember! When you’re frustrated with Osh… your coach could always be Craig Dicklesson… I mean Nodickenson… I mean… 

6 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

And remember! When you’re frustrated with Osh… your coach could always be Craig Dicklesson… I mean Nodickenson… I mean… 

In reality osh has lost his balls also 

We rarely go for 2. No trickery, once in a Blue moon now. I mean some of us aren't exactly sure what he does on game days even

But yes dicklessson would be worse 

28 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It’s kind of funny to me how you spent the first few games of the year belittling anyone who had a problem with anything, then after we had a few ugly games, you were basically acting as if our run of success was over and you had no confidence anymore, but now you’re the one talking about others going overboard.

I’ve been pretty even keel with it all year. Our roster management sucks and I’m not worried about the results changing my mind. I’m worried about the fact that our results could be so much better if we did things a little differently.

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

In reality osh has lost his balls also 

We rarely go for 2. No trickery, once in a Blue moon now. I mean some of us aren't exactly sure what he does on game days even

just.......c'mon.........

Just now, Mike said:

I’ve been pretty even keel with it all year.

is that so....

I think there's some very valid points on the roster management.  But it's the same complaints when we were one of the crappiest teams in the league... Roster management.  

Got to take the good with the bad.  

Bombers have cracks right now, but we've clinched a home playoff game, and have a legit shot at the Grey Cup again this year.  That would be 4 straight cup appearances.

Completely understand the passion here from this fan base.  It's also good to step back and realize that we still have a very good team and because of the culture that's been built, it's an attractive market to play here.  Gone are the days of crappy coaches like John Daly, Tim Burke or Gary Etchevery. 

Looking forward to Friday and hoping for a W. It's up to the players now.

some of you.... have borderline lost your minds.

Yes, I absolutely have lost confidence in the team as a whole... in so much as you never know who is going to show up from week to week, so I'm not confident each week that we are FOR SURE going to win (as with the past couple years where you just knew we were going to win nearly every game) But there's just far too many assumptions made without having inside knowledge of what's actually going on. When there's statements like "He's reminding me of Maurice and I don't think the room is as tight as it's said to be" kinda thing.... c'mon. We're just going way overboard. There has to be a reason for these things happening... a logical reason. We just don't know what it is. Let's just see how all this plays out. If we go one and done in the playoffs, then there will likely be a lot of eyebrows raised and some changes made, I'm sure. But if we pump BC on Friday and then go on a run to the 'ship, maybe we can all just breathe a bit....

37 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I don’t think it’s possible for mos to have or lose the locker room. He doesn’t go in it at all and leaves it to the vets. The question is does mos’ vets have the locker room. Clearly I don’t think they have the high level of responsibility and extreme ownership that they had previously. 
 That does reflect poorly on mos though I don’t think he eats blame for it. 

28 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

touche my friend hahaha.....always could be worse haha

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

It’s kind of funny to me how you spent the first few games of the year belittling anyone who had a problem with anything, then after we had a few ugly games, you were basically acting as if our run of success was over and you had no confidence anymore, but now you’re the one talking about others going overboard.

I’ve been pretty even keel with it all year. Our roster management sucks and I’m not worried about the results changing my mind. I’m worried about the fact that our results could be so much better if we did things a little differently.

my exact sentiment

14 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I think there's some very valid points on the roster management.  But it's the same complaints when we were one of the crappiest teams in the league... Roster management.  

Got to take the good with the bad.  

Bombers have cracks right now, but we've clinched a home playoff game, and have a legit shot at the Grey Cup again this year.  That would be 4 straight cup appearances.

Completely understand the passion here from this fan base.  It's also good to step back and realize that we still have a very good team and because of the culture that's been built, it's an attractive market to play here.  Gone are the days of crappy coaches like John Daly, Tim Burke or Gary Etchevery. 

Looking forward to Friday and hoping for a W. It's up to the players now.

when we sucked....it was more a we had lousy players....not wasting spots with sub par guys, or misuse of a DA spot with having better on the PR....we had crap all around....top to bottom...and 5 to 8 legit stars...big difference

13 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Yup if the players can't get up or be ready for a 1st in the west showdown we got more problems than just oshea and his goofy roster management flaws. Big game 

I agree totally...but also this is a total failure ont he coaching staff too