Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders

MOBomberFan

38 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Whoa there big guy- not being smart assed, it's admirable. Just take the compliment.

Sorry ...hard to tell here as some of these 'fans' are right delerious in their ignorance...sorry for lumping u in that group...thanks ...I'm vested in team so passionate yes

41 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The ref called the wrong number. It was 99 and it was high contact to the head. Easily a penalty.

But...not intentional...and agreed..a penalty based on letter of the rule...now be consistent with it

7 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Kramdi is fine as a depth ni. But he shouldn’t get regular reps. 
 Habba, Hansen, and fox should draw in on d. Gmc and Jackson out. 
 It’d be great to get ford back too. 

Nor should Thomas anymore...same with Bennett and Mauro

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

Sorry ...hard to tell here as some of these 'fans' are right delerious in their ignorance...sorry for lumping u in that group...thanks ...I'm vested in team so passionate yes

But...not intentional...and agreed..a penalty based on letter of the rule...now be consistent with it

Nor should Thomas anymore...same with Bennett and Mauro

Yeah but i think we’re stuck with Thomas and probably Bennett. But Thomas for sure is gonna have to retire to be taken off. 

I've been out all afternoon & I pvr'd the Hammy & Stamps games. I just finished watching the pre game show on TSN & they found out Robertson was just suspended 1 game. Of course, Sanchez thinks its wrong because he hates the Bombers. Sanchez goes off on how O & DL head butt each other as do linebackers. Then he says that  he understands the CFL wants to protect the qb. Then he says the suspension is unfair & tells Dunigan... Dunigan... whose had a number of concussions, had to retire because of them & still suffers their lingering effects today just how dumb the suspension is. Really??? Dunigan? Then Milt starts yelling at Sanchez, "I agree! I agree!!" WTF has happened to Stegall? He agrees with Sanchez that the headbut suspension on Robertson is wrong??? Now, Milt is a dirtbag like Sanchez. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I've been out all afternoon & I pvr's the Hammy & Stamps game. just finished watching the pre game show on TSN & thery found out Robertson was just suspended 1 game. Of course, Sanchez thinks its wrong because he hates the Bombers. Sanchez goes off on how O & DL head butt each other as do linebackers. Then he says that  he understands the CFL wants to protect the qb. Then he says the suspension is unfair & tells Dunigan... Dunigan... whose had a number of bad concussions just how dumb the suspension is. Really??? Dunigan? Then Milt starts yelling at Sanchez, "I agree! I agree!!" WTF has happened to Stegall? He agrees with Sanchez that the headbut suspension on Robertson is wrong??? Now, Milt is a dirtbag like Sanchez. 

Sanchez is worried about the wrong precedent.  Precedent is taking a total cheap shot outside of the game at MOP or any teams QB is worth 1 game.

I chose to hide a number of posts in this thread because it had all kinds of potential to go sideways (there were a couple of good replies to the original post but due to quotes etc please consider it an issue of friendly fire and me simply trying to get the conversation back to where it should be).

If anyone who was impacted has an issue with it you can PM me directly.

30 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

WTH is Milt's excuse? I expect it from an asshat like Sanchez. Not Milt??? I mean, how can he condone what happened??

Sanchez and Stegall do a podcast together called “Wide Open”, beyond it being a trash production it really appears they are friends. As much as there are times I crave CFL content, I can’t listen to their crap. 

1 hour ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

No worries, I've been lumped in with worse.

Haha..as have i

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I've been out all afternoon & I pvr'd the Hammy & Stamps games. I just finished watching the pre game show on TSN & they found out Robertson was just suspended 1 game. Of course, Sanchez thinks its wrong because he hates the Bombers. Sanchez goes off on how O & DL head butt each other as do linebackers. Then he says that  he understands the CFL wants to protect the qb. Then he says the suspension is unfair & tells Dunigan... Dunigan... whose had a number of concussions, had to retire because of them & still suffers their lingering effects today just how dumb the suspension is. Really??? Dunigan? Then Milt starts yelling at Sanchez, "I agree! I agree!!" WTF has happened to Stegall? He agrees with Sanchez that the headbut suspension on Robertson is wrong??? Now, Milt is a dirtbag like Sanchez. 

That panel needs to be wholesale changed...as do some game announcers

21 hours ago, stevethe3rd said:

There is no precedent for this type of play getting a suspension in the CFL. This is the fact, you can argue that you think it should get a suspension but if the league decides to suspend him I would be shocked if it was appealed if stood up. 

There's no precedent because no one has been idiotic enough to do it.

17 hours ago, Deiter Fan said:

They should lock him in the stocks outside the stadium for the BB and charge people to throw rotten veggies at him and donate the money to CTE orgs

Fun fact... Vaughn street jail. Back in the day, you could pay a nickel and poke the mentally insane criminals with a stick. 

I'm more pissed about riders winning on a non catch 

Edited by Goalie

30 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Fun fact... Vaughn street jail. Back in the day, you could pay a nickel and poke the mentally insane criminals with a stick. 

I'm more pissed about riders winning on a non catch 

Sounds like a supporting precedent to me

The officiating has been exceptionally awful this year, imo.

Edited by Deiter Fan

Milt's ass is out a mile on this one....I thought he was the most intelligent guy on the panel.....now I don't know....Makes me want to consider renaming the street....How the hell can anyone support that kind of play...Milt sure as hell shouldn't ,as I remember a play in the old stadium when he was rocked by such a hit, and he was helped off the field , wobbling all the way...I'm sure he can recall that...In any event that idiot who tried to intentionally injure Zack should have got a 3 game suspension .....one game does not send a good enough message....This is a rough game at times BUT that was way over the line....The refs who didn't throw a flag on that hit right off the bat should be reprimanded...Why should it have taken the review to assess the penalty....Just bogus...Anyway ....onward and upward and I hope we hang one on them in the banjo