Week 9 - Lions @ Blue Bombers - GDT

JCon

20 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Just because it wasn't an issue this game doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

We won by by over 30 points over the second best team in the CFL and have been to three straight championships. Forgive me for trusting those that have put us in position to get to those championships over people with Doritios stains on their finger tips.

6 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Now let's talk about this Bombers game roster and ***** now about it after their best game of the year.

Yes, because we can't ***** about an aspect of the team prep, that CLEARLY can be better... because they hung a 50 burger on BC... 

Just now, Mr. Perfect said:

We won by by over 30 points over the second best team in the CFL and have been to three straight championships. Forgive me for trusting those that have put us in position to get to those championships over people with Doritios stains on their finger tips.

YOU LEAVE MY ******* DORIOTOS OUTTA THIS CONVERSATION!!!!

49 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

But but but but...game day roster management!!😭😭😭

We didn't win because of the roster, and the concerns it was mismanaged were unfounded....Mcrae was scary as Fack handling punts and bobbled 3 where we could have turned that ball over deep in our end and it been real game changer...thts why taking off Parker was dumb...we got lucky there....and we were an injury away on the dline of being right screwed...and was noticeable on drives where one the Jeffs was not out there....we were way less effective

The offence came to play and lit the house right up....due to all the projected  STARTERS ....Not some funky roster juggling Oshea did....

14 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Now let's talk about this Bombers game roster and ***** now about it after their best game of the year.

see above post.

8 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Yes, because we can't ***** about an aspect of the team prep, that CLEARLY can be better... because they hung a 50 burger on BC... 

YOU LEAVE MY ******* DORIOTOS OUTTA THIS CONVERSATION!!!!

No Doritos for me. It's Old Dutch ripple chips & French Onion dip!!! Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!

The roster management is weird. What is not weird, is that if we play like this when it matters the roster management quirks will be completely irrelevant. Could the roster management be better and worthy of discussion...for sure. However, some guys on here are ready to jump off the cliff about it and suggest that it will cost us games. I don't think it will. Our team on any day of the week is strong enough to win with whatever roster MOS puts out there. If they lose...that won't be the reason.

Some guys are frustrated with it. I get that. Fire away. However, in the past month I've heard how we are too old, how our OL is just not very good anymore, and how our roster management is going to cost us games. I'm not buying any of that.

Edited by GCn20

I’m thrilled that we demolished BC but it’s laughable how many of you in here are so quick to forget how our roster management has already raised question marks in many other games this year.

Good results don’t mean there are no flaws in the process. I’d like to see us maximize our chances to win every game the rest of the way. Roster management helps with that.

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

I’m thrilled that we demolished BC but it’s laughable how many of you in here are so quick to forget how our roster management has already raised question marks in many other games this year.

Good results don’t mean there are no flaws in the process. I’d like to see us maximize our chances to win every game the rest of the way. Roster management helps with that.

yup...some just dont get it at all....cause we won

26 minutes ago, Mike said:

Mike, with all due respect, it's the way that some of you guys are presenting the issue that some here are barking about. The hyperbole has been strong and vastly overstated. Would it be nice to see some extra PR dev, an extra DL, and maybe Parker in the game tonight. Absolutely. Could this cost us a game. NOT A CHANCE,. I'm sorry but it won't. We have too many quality and versatile guys up and down our roster to even remotely think that not dressing Parker tonight would have made a difference. It wouldn't have. Even if the game was closer. Even if one of our secondary guys went down. Our team is good enough to overcome bad roster management. That's the bottom line. 

That being said, I would like us to reach our full potential and find the roster management weird. I fully appreciate the conversation except when people exaggerate it's effect on our potential fortunes. We could roster better, but bottom line we are rostering better than probably any other team in the league right now despite not rostering our strongest potential lineup.

I mean a month ago this whole conversation started with a very ominous question. "Is this the year the fan's turn on Mike Oshea?"

Really?

Edited by GCn20

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

What's miller's status cuz he'd help sp teams out. Hansen? Got any dudes who can replace Bennett so i guess American DL... and then play the cdn spot elsewhere 

I'd love to see both return very soon. Not sure how the heck we get them in the lineup...lol. Man....we are deep.

10 minutes ago, Goalie said:

What's miller's status cuz he'd help sp teams out. Hansen? Got any dudes who can replace Bennett so i guess American DL... and then play the cdn spot elsewhere 

I would think that Hansen would replace Maruo, and Miller maybe takes Burtenshaw's spot. Hope janarion is back soon too.

Edited by GCn20

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Bailey didn't see the ball enough.  I'm bitterly disappointed....

Hey he had his two drops and overly dramatic body language after missing each ball :D

However when I go to cfl.ca to look at the boxscore it shows that he had a 57 yard TD and only 9 YAC yards?? That doesn't seem right.

pgxej4r.png