Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT

Geebrr

23 hours ago, Mike said:

But sure, go off with your box scores. Tell me how JA did running between the tackles in the preseason. Spoilers: it was not good

Nah I'll re post all your complaints about O'Shea and the Bomber organization and how terrible everything is these days  :D

Spoiler: We are 2 - 0 and looking significantly better then everyone else.   

Spoiler #2:  JA may have had a lack luster pre season... maybe watch him the last 4 years and look at the full body of work and maybe understand that Walters/O'Shea have a much better eye for the game and would not keep this player if he was absolutely terrible.   

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Nah I'll re post all your complaints about O'Shea and the Bomber organization and how terrible everything is these days  :D

Spoiler #2:  JA may have had a lack luster pre season... maybe watch him the last 4 years and look at the full body of work and maybe understand that Walters/O'Shea have a much better eye for the game and would not keep this player if he was absolutely terrible.   

Yet again, you go and argue a point nobody is making. JA is great at what he is. What he is is not a bellcow back.

16 hours ago, Atomic said:

Harris is their best QB since Darian Durant so I understand the optimism. He hasn't historically been a winner but he plays the position competently unlike a good 70% of the QBs in the league right now.

Thing with Harris if history has anything to say is he will tease you with being an elite QB then bam not so much.

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Thing with Harris if history has anything to say is he will tease you with being an elite QB then bam not so much.

and will mov the ball up and down between the 25 yard lines...then settle for a FG....and when games get rough and he takes some licks....he wilts.....always has been that way...and at 37...going on 38behind that oline.....expect more the same

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

Nah that wouldn’t happen. It’s not like Sam hurl started some thing like 40 games here or any thing. And it’s not like we have a Sam hurl every year. 😆

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

and will mov the ball up and down between the 25 yard lines...then settle for a FG....and when games get rough and he takes some licks....he wilts.....always has been that way...and at 37...going on 38behind that oline.....expect more the same

I mean he can win with an amazing team. But he’s a huge net loss unless you have an Andrew Harris great ol good WRs and a great D. 

matt Nicholas vs Trevor Harris who you got? Harris has played longer obviously and had the benefit of stepping into a successful offense behind hank in ott. Maybe 3 best years is a more fair comparison though still harris probably had the better supporting cast. 
 I don’t like either as a qb, but I also don’t like Harris as a yappy turd wanna be blm. 

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I mean he can win with an amazing team. But he’s a huge net loss unless you have an Andrew Harris great ol good WRs and a great D. 

matt Nicholas vs Trevor Harris who you got? Harris has played longer obviously and had the benefit of stepping into a successful offense behind hank in ott. Maybe 3 best years is a more fair comparison though still harris probably had the better supporting cast. 
 I don’t like either as a qb, but I also don’t like Harris as a yappy turd wanna be blm. 

yeah something about him is annoying....never liked the guy to be honest.....hope he enjoys his swan song in crapsville

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Nah that wouldn’t happen. It’s not like Sam hurl started some thing like 40 games here or any thing. And it’s not like we have a Sam hurl every year. 😆

Going from Sam Hurl to Adam Bighill is like going from dating Rosie O’Donnell to dating Margot Robbie. What an upgrade!

Edited by Arnold_Palmer

4 hours ago, Booch said:

Same thing happened Friday. Ricky Walker pasted him and suddenly the riders offense had some missteps.