Bombers vs Chuck Wagons early talk

Nolby

22 hours ago, Mike said:

I don’t think we need to move on, but what we really need to do is consider the idea of deploying him as that 23 snap a game Canadian.

I keep coming back to the Grey Cup.

Best player in the field in the first half. Injured for the second half. 

Even if we protect/conserve him, is he still going to be available for us when we need him?

Well Trevor Harris's health didn't last long behind that OL. He is a spectator today already. Fine taking 1st team reps. Normally I would suggest this is mind games but not on a short week after a pretty below average offensive outing.

7 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Well Trevor Harris's health didn't last long behind that OL. He is a spectator today already. Fine taking 1st team reps. Normally I would suggest this is mind games but not on a short week after a pretty below average offensive outing.

Especially after that last rep he took.

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Especially after that last rep he took.

I cant see him not getting nicked up...at minimum if not put out for a bit behind that unit...and that feeble receiving group....teams are gonna start to Tee off on him I bet until they show they can exploit it...which I highly doubt

23 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Dicklesson may have effectively screwed their "big free agent score" for better part of the season if he's more than a lil knicked, cause behind that O-line he won't get any reprieve from being smacked around

Also his history shows too, when he is hurting, or getting smacked around...especially now that he is hurting...he is a colossal failure, so will be interesting to see how this game plays out...even with him in I seen it as a fairly easy win...without...I see almost no contest....and I disregard the "media" and Rider faithful trumpeting their defense as just shutting down the Elks and being all dominant, and all horned up about that..goal line stand...which was a disgusting display of ineptitude from Edm...Corny couldn't hit guys 6 yards away from him...and when he did it was in their feet...or a ball they had to basically worry about try8ing to secure it, as opposed to just catch it and go....Gonna be a rude awakening trying to coral our crew...reign in BO and control our oline

Our Guy @DTonOB is busy at practice today: 

Early at Bombers practice no sign of DE Jackson Jeffcoat and DT Cam Lawson remains out.

And the crowd noise is live! Pumping it in during practice to simulate the rowdy Riders faithful. #Bombers

No Dalton Schoen for practice today. Brendan O’Leary-Orange getting some extra activity.

HB Evan Holm is practicing after taking a nasty bump breaking up a pass in Friday’s game. Really impressed with what we saw live again a diverse Ticats receiver group.

If you’re wondering new Bombers HB Brad Muhammed is wearing #36 and DT Miles Fox is wearing #90

UPDATE: Miles Fox appears to be an ENORMOUS human being with our view from the concourse. That’s a lot of time in the gym 

Adam Bighill with the diving interception…doing Bighill things.

Karl Schmitz just decided to put his foot through one here at practice. Quick math says 69 yards in the air and bounced out inside the five. Athletes, man.

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

I hope we get to see Schmitz this week...and then go forward with the one who looked the best...truth be told....he also looked a lot smoother holding on FG's

I’d love to see his leg behind kick offs too. If he can punt 69 through the air what can he do to a football on a tee with a jogging start. 

personally I want Harris at the helm. 

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

May be an image of text that says 'INJURY FB SHOULDER PRACTICE PRACTICE2 DNP LOWER LEG GAME STATUS DNP ANKLE HIP DNP NJURY PLAYER MIKE MILLER TUI ELI OL DALTON SCHOEN WR BRADY OLIVEIRA RB REPORT CAM LAWSON DL JACKSON JEFFCOAT DL TUESDAY, ,JUNE 13, 2023 w KNEE LIMITED CALF DNP DNP'

I know it’s just a preliminary injury report, but stuff like this is exactly why I hate how we manage our roster/practice roster.

Let’s just say Schoen, Oliviera and Jeffcoat can’t go (which I’m sure they can.) Who is taking their spots on the roster? Probably Miles Fox, Amare Jones and/or Greg McCrae? Or do we retry the failed Janarion on offense experiment? So positionally, we have no equivalent replacement for any of these guys. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:
Britton Gray

@BrittonGray
·
10m
#Riders head coach Craig Dickenson says they believe Harris will be fine. Limited today but expected to be full tomorrow.

If he is even questionable they’d be well served to sit him. Willy and haba are not to be taken lightly.  That said back up qbs always give me un ease.