Week 10 Non-Champs Games

Noeller

Thankfully the RTP on McManis was overturned 

5 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Can't wait until the Esks upset the Riders on Sunday so that the sliver of hope they got last night that we are beatable, becomes fully snuffed by the fact it doesn't matter at all because they suck.

Their Twitter account has been waiting over a year and a half to pop off.

#foreverthe4stripes 

The pyramiding rule:

Article 5 — Pyramiding

Using the body of another player or the goal post assembly in any way to gain or maintain elevation or jump over the line in an attempt to block a field goal or a convert attempt.

so yeah, you can see why the official called it, but it sure didn't look intentional in the replay.

44 minutes ago, johnzo said:

just tuning in.

I like the Argo look with oxford pants and cambridge socks.

hope Harris isn't hurt longterm

good luck to #81 Argos too.  stupid freak injuries

Harris' durability was questioned in this forum weeks ago, and it has come to pass.

13 minutes ago, johnzo said:

The pyramiding rule:

so yeah, you can see why the official called it, but it sure didn't look intentional in the replay.

The rule is that you cannot jump up on either a teammate or opposing player to gain height. To me it looked like he tried to jump up on the Argo player, so.....

11 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Harris' durability was questioned in this forum weeks ago, and it has come to pass.

The rule is that you cannot jump up on either a teammate or opposing player to gain height. To me it looked like he tried to jump up on the Argo player, so.....

The rule does say “in any way” which is very broad. That allows the official latitude in his interpretation of the “jumping” action, I’ll guess. If he had his hands up, as in Trying to block, that might be more conclusive of pyramiding. Yet, the zebra dude can call what he thinks it might be based upon the rule. 

Edited by Rod Black

23 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

The rule does say “in any way” which is very broad. That allows the official latitude in his interpretation of the “jumping” action, I’ll guess. If he had his hands up, as in Trying to block, that might be more conclusive of pyramiding. Yet, the zebra dude can call what he thinks it might be based upon the rule. 

Teach our guys can’t launch or land from/on anyone on either team on a kick play.