Week 10 Non-Champs Games

Noeller

• 2 weeks later...

This is almost funny...yet sad....Obviously the Rider Coaching staff are clueless, or just idiots. OPoor lil Cody....was hurt...boo hooo hoo 

https://3downnation.com/2022/08/22/it-really-hurts-to-stand-on-the-sideline-riders-qb-cody-fajardo-motivated-by-benching-that-wasnt-easy-to-deal-with/

1 hour ago, Booch said:

This is almost funny...yet sad....Obviously the Rider Coaching staff are clueless, or just idiots. OPoor lil Cody....was hurt...boo hooo hoo 

https://3downnation.com/2022/08/22/it-really-hurts-to-stand-on-the-sideline-riders-qb-cody-fajardo-motivated-by-benching-that-wasnt-easy-to-deal-with/

Fajardo is only the first problem that has to be dealt with, not the only one and not the biggest. The circus will be staying in Regina for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Is this Olivia Lawrence? 

Edit: Yup! 😂

An article about Fajardo’s hurt feelings is a dead give away. 

I haven’t /won’t read it - but I’d bet it mentions his height and weight in there for some reason. It is in every blog she writes. 

Edited by Geebrr

The return of the 4 yard slant, and swing pass to the sideline behind the LOS are going to be making a big comeback if Maas implements things that Cody is comfortable with. Doesn't get much simpler than that. I don't know if they have the speed and elusiveness at receiver to pull that off anymore though.

3 hours ago, GCn20 said:

The return of the 4 yard slant, and swing pass to the sideline behind the LOS are going to be making a big comeback if Maas implements things that Cody is comfortable with. Doesn't get much simpler than that. I don't know if they have the speed and elusiveness at receiver to pull that off anymore though.

Particularly with the Duke MIA and a set of turnstiles on the O-line. Gonna be verrry interestink to watch for the rest of the season.

4 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Is this Olivia Lawrence? 

Edit: Yup! 😂

An article about Fajardo’s hurt feelings is a dead give away. 

I haven’t /won’t read it - but I’d bet it mentions his height and weight in there for some reason. It is in every blog she writes. 

Yes true to form.  I took the hit for you, the “article” is trash and the writer has no clue how she makes Fajardo look even weaker and more fragile.

Fully expect there will be features discussing how his post-football knee and ptsd makes it hard to work at the Enterprise rental counter…

"I expressed my frustration but obviously, it’s Dickie’s decision to make. I feel like I’ve been playing my best ball in the second half. When you go out there, you don’t play well and you don’t have an opportunity to right your wrongs, it really hurts to stand on the sideline knowing you can’t go out there and make anything feel better,” said Fajardo.

What a soft-as-baby-**** loser.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Hire clowns don't be surprised when the circus shows up.

Quote of the day and it seems to perfectly relate to the Riders and Elks," When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn't become a king. The palace becomes a circus tent".

14 hours ago, Booch said:

he's just weak....whiney...and average at best.....what a clown in a clown environment...guess its a match made in heaven

Only plays well in the second half?? Cody, how about playing well the entire game so you don't have to set things right & feel better in the second half?