Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

2 hours ago, BBlink said:

So... 

Clements, Hallett, Hansen, Jeffcoat, Taylor, Wolitarsky

Can anyone give a reason that any of them would be on the one-game if they didn't have a chance of coming back this year? Namely Taylor, Hallett, Hansen looked like the worst injuries.

They can adjust guys to the 6 game retro actively.  

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Yeah BOLO is a keeper...nice big bodied reciever too

And soo smooth. I’d take him over 2/3 Canadian airfarce members in ssk. 

Was never a bad roster spot allocation...but was puzzling never used at all tho when on roster

I have been pumping Bolo tires since last yr...

9 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Funny that BOLO was one of the “bad roster management waste of a spot” players earlier this year for some on the site. Patience, perseverance, and opportunity has changed that narrative. 

U obviously pick and choose your argument points

26 minutes ago, Booch said:

Was never a bad roster spot allocation...but was puzzling never used at all tho when on roster

I have been pumping Bolo tires since last yr...

U obviously pick and choose your argument points

Some people are not as clever as they think they are. People only ever asked why dress someone who doesn't get snaps. 

You have been hyping BOLO since day one far as I remember. 

3 hours ago, Booch said:

I'm sure Jeffcoat is just knicked minor as he looks fine...rest him up..I expect Clements back soon....and Woli by one the BC games...I have a sneaky feeling wilson and agudosi as well will ne back in time for playoffs

I saw Ellingson joking with Schoen on the sidelines last night. Both were laughing. Hopefully, Greg is close to being ready to go. 

23 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I saw Ellingson joking with Schoen on the sidelines last night. Both were laughing. Hopefully, Greg is close to being ready to go. 

I saw that too.  He was also horsing around with someone else on WR/DB releases on the line.  

Ellingson had the full track suit on.  Looked amazing.

Edited by Saidin

18 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Funny that BOLO was one of the “bad roster management waste of a spot” players earlier this year for some on the site. Patience, perseverance, and opportunity has changed that narrative. 

BOLO has never been one of the guys people were complaining about… so either you’re thinking of someone else or just making **** up to back up some argument that doesn’t exist…

also, when people have complained about roster management… it’s not about guys who shouldn’t be rostered… it’s about why guy are being rostered and not getting reps… so in theory, if BOLO was one of those guys… the people making the point would be advocating for him to be getting snaps… which goes against the second point you made… not everything is an argument

EDIT: maybe you’re thinking of Tavaris Harrison?

Edited by bearpants

16 hours ago, Booch said:

Several guys look no worse for wear on sideline...wilson too...jeffcoat...

Jeffcoat has obviously been dealing with something all year, so I don't know if we every get him at 100%.  But hopefully they can get him some rest and he can gut it out for play-offs.

Wilson's been gone so long I don't really expect him back. He hasn't started practicing and would need some time to get into game shape after that...might be a pipe dream.

I always expected Ellingson back but again, it's again, it's been so long. That went from being such an awesome signing to a huge disappointment. Hope he's ok.

17 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Couture not starting is most confusing 

I 'm sure its easy him into game condition with out the extra stress on that arm before the playoff's and possibly last game of yr...I noticed last game he did not have the temporary cast on...so obviously he getting closer...he is easily top 2 centers in league...so when he ready...he will be in

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

I 'm sure its easy him into game condition with out the extra stress on that arm before the playoff's and possibly last game of yr...I noticed last game he did not have the temporary cast on...so obviously he getting closer...he is easily top 2 centers in league...so when he ready...he will be in

Hopefully

39 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

CK has been rock solid. Easing MC in is a luxury we have and are taking advantage of. It's all about being as strong as possible for the WF now.

yup....a lucky privledge we have...and in  big packages and some of our run plays Couture has been solid on the edge...could see him swinging out there on some sets if he back starting and Kolo doing the snap

23 hours ago, GCn20 said:

CK has been rock solid. Easing MC in is a luxury we have and are taking advantage of. It's all about being as strong as possible for the WF now.

Kolankowski was scary bad at the start of the season and all of the changes in the O-line exacerbated that, but as the line gelled, his play improved. As someone said, "You can't buy experience but the lack of it can really cost you".