Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

9 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Everyone focuses on the move of Alexander to safety in 2019 for really solidifying the secondary but Taylor coming in was a huge part of that as well. good solid presence in the secondary and we do sorely miss it right now. 

I was wrong with Nic and his age,he showed its literally just a number,hope he's back next year at least fighting for a spot

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I wonder if some of these fringe NFL guys ask for a release 

Some might. It's tough living on PR money. At this time of year our focus is not on coaching up our PR guys either as we fine tune for the playoffs. I believe we have seen guys released late season from the PR show up in TC the next year on a few occasions before. 

10 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I wonder if this means we will see an air lift to replace those pr bodies this week. 

Or if it means a bunch of guys are gonna come off the ir shortly 

guys coming off IR

8 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Too bad we didn't get to see Boom Massie hit the field. I was buying into the potential

I think we see him and Texada back for training camp....we have done that before...brought some guys in to evaluate when we had the room to do so and see if we want to let them compete the next yr...

52 minutes ago, Booch said:

guys coming off IR

I think we see him and Texada back for training camp....we have done that before...brought some guys in to evaluate when we had the room to do so and see if we want to let them compete the next yr...

With a couple of new leagues to tryout for, that strategy will probably become less successful, why wait around for 6 months, if other opportunities present themselves.

17 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Out of all the guys that have been out long term, the one i desperately want back is Kyrie Wilson. But the fact that he hasnt even begun to practice yet gives me very little hope.

Jeffcoat, kyrie nichols then hansen then houston. If we get one or two of those guys back and maybe ellingson or woli that’s huge. 

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Out of all the guys that have been out long term, the one i desperately want back is Kyrie Wilson. But the fact that he hasnt even begun to practice yet gives me very little hope.

You dont know what hes been doing outside of general practice...just cause you dont see...don't mean the work isnt being done...I still think we se him

I also think we see Woli and Ellingson this week at practice ..same with Jeffcoat...if last week was a playoff game...or a must win regular season game both would have played

Edited by Booch

30 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Have a feeling that the league will see the embarrassment of riches we have for the West Final, some in the league have failed to see the amount of injured players we had during the regular season.

Been thinking that myself. We haven't been fully healthy in a long time (ever this season??) and when we are, I think people are going to realize just how good this Bombers team is....

I would expect to see Ellingson back.

Hopefully Nichols is all good after he returns from his fathers death, condolences.

Wilson I also think is of the upmost importance in retuning with team’s needs heading to the WF.

Also the state of Kolokowski?

Houston I have doubts in returning 

Edited by GOLD MEMBER

44 minutes ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

I would expect to see Ellingson back.

Hopefully Nichols is all good after he returns from his fathers death, condolences.

Wilson I also think is of the upmost importance in retuning with team’s needs heading to the WF.

Also the state of Kolokowski?

Houston I have doubts in returning 

What purpose would it serve to bring Ellingson back for a meaningless game & then 2 weeks off for the Western final? Give him another 3 weeks to heal up further so he can concentrate on the playoff & Grey Cup game. He's a veteran so getting the rust off won't be an issue.