2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

Is Farhan high?? Lockeroom and discipline? Was just as bad as this year...but they let it fester away and it got worse if that was even possible

They had a team so close when Jones left...and they made it worse ...and had no answers just excuses...that's what losers do...epic failure today..and prob ongoing in off season

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

cough....

wait... what?... is this a joke?... he's saying discipline was a strength in 2021? I'm pretty sure they were one of the most penalized teams in 2021 also... god I love the media trying to pump up the riders... just makes it more satisfying when they inevitably fall flat on their faces

15 minutes ago, bearpants said:

wait... what?... is this a joke?... he's saying discipline was a strength in 2021? I'm pretty sure they were one of the most penalized teams in 2021 also... god I love the media trying to pump up the riders... just makes it more satisfying when they inevitably fall flat on their faces

I wish CFL.ca would actually provide good stats to fans...

What I did find is this article from 2021 - https://3downnation.com/2021/10/17/former-rider-zack-evans-believes-lack-of-vocal-vets-to-blame-for-teams-rash-of-stupid-penalties/

Quote :

Heading into their Week 11 bye, the Riders had firmly seized control of the title of most penalized team in the CFL, drawing 104 pieces of cloth out of the referee’s pocket this season. The next closest team, Toronto, had just 89.

26 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I wish CFL.ca would actually provide good stats to fans...

What I did find is this article from 2021 - https://3downnation.com/2021/10/17/former-rider-zack-evans-believes-lack-of-vocal-vets-to-blame-for-teams-rash-of-stupid-penalties/

Quote :

Good research man! 

37 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

So does Rob Vanstone........They must be on to something. Or just on something.......

In Regina if you want any kind of media access to the team you better be sunshine and lollipops on every decision they make, so I can kind of understand them kissing butt. The franchise won't have it any other way. However, John Hodge also thinks this is the correct decision....makes me wonder what he is on.

2 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

In Regina if you want any kind of media access to the team you better be sunshine and lollipops on every decision they make, so I can kind of understand them kissing butt. The franchise won't have it any other way. However, John Hodge also thinks this is the correct decision....makes me wonder what he is on.

To play devils advocate. In the coaches cap situation they are in. I can see how it's the correct choice. Give Dicky boy 1 more shot and if nothing improves I can see him and Oday gone after labour day.

26 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I can maybe see giving Dickenson one more chance.... how does O'Day get another chance with the piss poor job of over spending and completely missing on bringing in any sort of depth.  

How do they even hire an OC with the HC and GM on expiring contracts? Unless the guy is being hired to take over as the HC in a year…but man would that seemingly cause problems.

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

How do they even hire an OC with the HC and GM on expiring contracts? Unless the guy is being hired to take over as the HC in a year…but man would that seemingly cause problems.

next season is gonna be interesting there...and a possible shitshow again...and is the fact they both lame duck next yr with no deals past that season...is that going to influence who they choose as a co-ord....so as to self preserve themselves....again when things continue to go off the rails?

Sask has some serious issues to deal with before next season...roster and coaching, and looking at it...there is no real quick fix to correct it...could be a couple yr fix up going there, and no real guarantee of being successful either