Suitor

Alpaca

7 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Absolute clown of a colour commentator. Did he also say something along the lines of "the good guys" tonight when the Ti-Cats made a big play...?

I remember the term “points for the good guys” when Hamilton was in the red zone, but I’m pretty sure it was the guy from the Arkells that said it

50 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

On the whole interview band members, it has to stop. Its not like at the Super Bowl, Lady Gaga or Justin Timberlake stops by the booth.

Ehhh - I'm fine with having the Arkell's guy up in the booth after the show.   Arkell's were a reasonably good choice for half-time show (Canadian Band with Rock/Country roots, Ties to the hosting city) - The kind of person who listens to Arkells is, IMO, a good target demographic for the CFL (correct age range, generally the right "class" of person that could be interested in football)

Don't even blame the guy for being a Hammy homer, it's his team - If I was up in that booth I couldn't be bothered to not cheer the Bombers.

Milt had to correct the panel when one of them blurted out....'Hamilton should have won'...Milt just looked at him and said with a cold stare.....'that's not the way it goes' and the guy backed off..........Can we somehow employ Milt so we can get him a ring.........

As for Suitor.....his eyes are glazed over with 'green'.....he WAS one of them ....time to move on Suits

'

Edited by Stickem

1 minute ago, Booch said:

MAYBE....JUST maybe....he is not back next year...one can dream right?....If...and big if the Rider's make it to game....the thought of him calling it makes me barf...

All Canadians must band together to ensure that the Riders do not get to play at home in the Grey Cup.  This would be a travesty and would basically make the entire game unwatchable, other than of course if the Riders are getting pounded.  Then I could handle it.