Suitor

Alpaca

35 minutes ago, Brandon said:

For next year... what do we say for over/under of Suitor talking about Saskatchewan playing home field at the cup in 2022?  100 times?

COnsidering he mentioned it 2 times signing off yesterday... I think every time he is in front of the camera, he'll cram it in there... Over under... set @ 250 times.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

All Canadians must band together to ensure that the Riders do not get to play at home in the Grey Cup.  This would be a travesty and would basically make the entire game unwatchable, other than of course if the Riders are getting pounded.  Then I could handle it.

well....maybe they can cross over.....and come outta the east to meet us as the Home team...In their dressing room at IG West...and have us complete the full compliment of first in our other stadium.......First Grey Cup win there...with Suitor having to call it....that would be the best 3peat scenario....ever!

55 minutes ago, Booch said:

well....maybe they can cross over.....and come outta the east to meet us as the Home team...In their dressing room at IG West...and have us complete the full compliment of first in our other stadium.......First Grey Cup win there...with Suitor having to call it....that would be the best 3peat scenario....ever!

I'm not sure I would need to go on living after that if this actually happened, as my bucket list would be complete lol...

5 hours ago, Booch said:

The first team to soak their locker room in Champaign…… oh how glorious that would be. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I cant wait for the day his time at TSN is over. 

During the season he's a guest once a week on Sports Talk on CHQR radio here in Calgary. The questions never challenge what he says on television broadcasts They're all soft ball type. "Hey Glenn, doing a great job, what's your opinion on....??" I stopped listening years ago. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27