2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

That victory bonus is ridiculous...  first teams to have a losing season will be hard pressed to sign players

Bi-weekly equals hey we're not sure we'll make it through the season... ha

I can only imagine how frosty the dressing room will be if a kicker squibs one at the end of the game and costs everyone 2k.  

Well they mentioned me in the Jefferson thread..I politely replied.. then a couple know all's say I been posting..then deleting my posts..haha..like ok..listening to their immature responses is half the enjoyment

If any of you peruse there see if u see any of my vile trolling posts.. obviously some mods are deleting them..guess they dont like the truth and intelligence.. 

9 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

See on the twitter feed that SJ Green is in fact signing in the XFL...WTF? Did not see that coming. Seems like an odd choice. To from a legend in one league to a nobody in another. I guess he must be getting a raise?

Its been recently reported that CFL players who sign in the XFL are free to sign back with the CFL after the XFL championship game.  I imagine there will be quite a few potential double dippers. 

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

Well they mentioned me in the Jefferson thread..I politely replied.. then a couple know all's say I been posting..then deleting my posts..haha..like ok..listening to their immature responses is half the enjoyment

If any of you peruse there see if u see any of my vile trolling posts.. obviously some mods are deleting them..guess they dont like the truth and intelligence.. 

Or words with more than two syllables.

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

Makes sense, the mods there completely control the talk around there. If not them,  they have few well trained ankle biters that do thier bit to tow the line. 

Its been a butt hurt place since november...🤣

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Rider o-line taking a crap kicking...Not sure how Derek Taylor in his latest tweet gets the idea that the Riders had "remarkable" CDN oline man depth..just cause you have a bunch of scrubs doesn't make it remarkable depth...that guy sure has lost a lot of credibility

When the fanbase demands unquestionable loyalty even good reporters have to sacrifice their integrity.

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Rider o-line taking a crap kicking...Not sure how Derek Taylor in his latest tweet gets the idea that the Riders had "remarkable" CDN oline man depth..just cause you have a bunch of scrubs doesn't make it remarkable depth...that guy sure has lost a lot of credibility

Him taking that job in Regina basically destroyed any and all credibility he ever had. He went from being a smart, objective, well-worded analyst to a complete homer idiot just kowtowing to that embarrassment of a fanbase. It's just sad.