2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

There still has been no mention of any actual firm numbers..all is speculative..and the beauty part is we dont have to declare a number..so we gotta be in drivers seat u would think...and Willie must be seeing we retained most of the team..so a repeat or at least deep playoff success has to be appealing to him

13 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Will hamilton even have the money to sign Willie now? Cant imagine Davis came cheap. I think it's down to Toronto or Winnipeg and WJ knows he'd be the anchor for our dline,just csnt see him signing in Toronto unless they're chucking insane money at him.

Hamilton wants both and made that pitch to WJ. I wouldn't count them out. 

Just now, Floyd said:

No not many holes at all... besides MLB, SAM, Nose Tackle, Right Tackle, Canadian Receiver... and umm some kind of depth... everywhere

not to mention that o-line looks horrible, and thats witha couple guys still unsigned...and the backup depth there is a bunch of nothings

36 yr old end coming off surgery...no canadian reciever depth..or proven starters to be seen...yup...no holes there

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

See on the twitter feed that SJ Green is in fact signing in the XFL...WTF? Did not see that coming. Seems like an odd choice. To from a legend in one league to a nobody in another. I guess he must be getting a raise?

i don't think a 50k salary is a raise...more like a 100k drop