2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I forgot Medlock too. Don’t forget, Willie+Harris+Bryant probably take up 700k on their own. We’ve got some big ticket items on our roster.

They also aren't paying that big for their 2 qb.s   ...unless that's bullshit they've been feeding everyone....Posey didn't come cheap and Levels will be a bit of a hit...I'd say they're done in fa BUT the way things are going they might pull some coin out of their arse to go at Walker     heh heh

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

True. But their d-line alone is probably near 700K. They just seem to be spending all nilly-willy without having shed much salary.

Their LBs are Lawrence, Dean, and Levels.

They re-upped their safety, have likely the highest paid DB in the league, and re-signed Williams.

5 minutes ago, Stickem said:

They also aren't paying that big for their 2 qb.s   ...unless that's bullshit they've been feeding everyone....Posey didn't come cheap and Levels will be a bit of a hit...I'd say they're done in fa BUT the way things are going they might pull some coin out of their arse to go at Walker     heh heh

At present we still have no placekicker

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

So a guy who was cut in the Argos camp last year and ended the year on B.C.'s practice roster, who has not played in a game since 2018 is a quality signing? Does Saskatchewan use a different dictionary than the rest of the world?

If it doesn't work out, they will just blame Trudeau... no worries.

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

Harris is 205k corect...265 for willie...Bryant is actually a bargain for what we get..he was 160k..prob at most 175 now...so those guys prob consume 650k at most

And WJ really got a 50k bump after we lost Rose, Sayles ,Fenner, Gaitor, Hecht (?), Kongbo, and Nevis.

Edited by Geebrr

yeah we have shed slary as well as added, and the the re-ups for Hardrick..Bryant...Adams were small bumps and ina few cases same money...Jake isn't breaking the bank either

Only gy really who has a significant raise is Woli..and possibly Couture..though that is his 3rd contract now as well, so it won't be huge like coming off an entry level deal...and guys like Bailey..Lawler..Grant..Nelson..Whitehead are cheap like borsche

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah we have shed slary as well as added, and the the re-ups for Hardrick..Bryant...Adams were small bumps and ina few cases same money...Jake isn't breaking the bank either

Only gy really who has a significant raise is Woli..and possibly Couture..though that is his 3rd contract now as well, so it won't be huge like coming off an entry level deal...and guys like Bailey..Lawler..Grant..Nelson..Whitehead are cheap like borsche

I would assume one of whitehead or Charles has the pontential if being cut. Already have a returner and neither has really excelled as a wr yet

1 minute ago, Tiny759 said:

I would assume one of whitehead or Charles has the pontential if being cut. Already have a returner and neither has really excelled as a wr yet

neither has been utilized properly...with Lapo gone..we will see if things change...Whitehead though had better kick return numbers than Grant..And I thik he is the better kick returner of the 2...Grant being better PR

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Sure but only big names were what, Tasker and Tuggle?

Tasker, Westerman, Hajrallahu all made well over 100k. Tracy, Matthews, Leonard were all veteran salaries. Sutton, Marshall, Coombs prolly mid range

Edited by Zontar

24 minutes ago, Booch said:

Davis and Biggie's salary are likely pretty similar. 

Now add in Laurent, Wynn, Breaux, all likely making top tier money at their spot.

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Davis and Biggie's salary are likely pretty similar. 

Now add in Laurent, Wynn, Breaux, all likely making top tier money at their spot.

and Lawrence and Levels and Adeleke now on his 3rd contract

Edited by Booch

22 minutes ago, Booch said:

neither has been utilized properly...with Lapo gone..we will see if things change...Whitehead though had better kick return numbers than Grant..And I thik he is the better kick returner of the 2...Grant being better PR

True but if bailey or a rookie outshines then I can’t see all if whitehead Nelson or grant staying