When does the bowman experiment end? (Bowman traded to Montreal)

wbbfan

44 minutes ago, ALuCsRED said:

1. We can't have an "on-paper"  5'-10" receiving corp

2. Grey Cup is what I predicted.  I was wrong.

3. Chris Matthews is 28 years old and available.  Let's try sign him.

Simonise and Washington are both 6'4.  So im not too worried about it.

All for the best that Bowman was sent packing....I thought when we signed him he would fit in nicely with Adams and give the opposition fits....The only fits that happened were the conniption fits the fans were having watching his pathetic effort...Montreal gets a vet. receiver for Johnny to throw to and we get to free up some cash...That's about it except now we have a spot to put in an actual receiver...or could we be thinking Flanders...hmmmmmmmmmmm

1 hour ago, Gotmilt said:

I didn't say they were going to bring in another reciever.

Okay....but how do you suppose this will be interpreted in the context of a discussion about Bowman?

"Hanging on to an aging wr who clearly can't catch making $140k a season is a waste and we'll likely make a signing during NFL camp cuts."

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

24 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Okay....but how do you suppose this will be interpreted in the context of a discussion about Bowman?

"Hanging on to an aging wr who clearly can't catch making $140k a season is a waste and we'll likely make a signing during NFL camp cuts."

I meant they'll likely relocate those funds in another position, if you interpreted that as they'd sign another reciever that's fine and they may do that if they're not happy with what they have on the bench right now.

Personally I haven't watched enough practice to know that for sure but to rely on the two Canadians they drafted this year (those are the only other recievers we've seen at this point) to come in and fill an import reciever pos I think would be foolish as some have suggested.

I'd like to see them start Thompkins or Washington this week, I'd rather see Thompkins but they know better than I do.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Well I didnt know that.  I suppose my assumption that it was rare means....wait for it...I was wrong.

Can someone frame this :D    I honestly thought the Bombers would win the Grey Cup before you would ever say those words!