Bombers sign Tori Gurley

Jacquie

31 minutes ago, wpgallday1960 said:

Who says the Bombers weren't one of the teams who were initially in on him?  Reads to me like he considered his options (including the Bombers) then called them back with his interest.

I think that was a joke for all the poop throwers that throw a handful whenever anything happens. 

28 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

I think that was a joke for all the poop throwers that throw a handful whenever anything happens. 

Don't you think it's more like people, seeing a jewel just hanging there to be picked by someone, getting very anxious and hoping to speed up the process by expressing their concerns? 

It's like the kids on the way to the fair asking every five minutes:"Are we there yet?"

Edited by LeBird

12 minutes ago, pigseye said:

I don't care if we win or lose Friday now, just want to see Gurley in the lineup sometime down the stretch, woo hoo!

I think Friday will be more winnable if the latest jewel is in the line up. 

12 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

I think Friday will be more winnable if the latest jewel is in the line up. 

They have to win with or without Gurley as he will not be in the lineup.  This game sets the tone for the rest of the season, if they don't get strong performances out of all 3 teams they will be back-sliding into the playoffs.

Now for another Rod Black lame brain prediction. Rod sez, "Gurley will be suited up for the Big Blue in the last half of the rubber match with the lions".  Because rod Black loves to hear his own voice he adds, "not only will the stud Gurley suit up for the Big Blue in just over a week, bomber fans will be will again be ecstatic to learn that Darvin Adams is now healthy and ready to suit up as well as Gurley. The excitement is in the air as Bombers fans will be more than overjoyed with anticipation in watching Bernie Nichols spread the ball amongst all the high skilled players on offence. The Bomber faithful will be beyond the moon speculating how far the ball will be jammed down the Leo's throat". 

Edited by Rod Black