Bombers sign Tori Gurley

Jacquie

Probably very minor, but Dressler has fumbled a few times this season, including one in each of the last two games (Calgary one we recover, Edmonton one I'm sure no one here can forget that). Not saying that makes him worse/better than Denmark, just an observation. 

2 hours ago, O2L said:

Probably very minor, but Dressler has fumbled a few times this season, including one in each of the last two games (Calgary one we recover, Edmonton one I'm sure no one here can forget that). Not saying that makes him worse/better than Denmark, just an observation. 

Plays where he tries to do too much. Kinda like early blink. When our offense is consistently better and playing a full 4qts I think we will see less of those.

4 hours ago, bb1 said:

I wonder where Gurly gets slotted in? Love to see him at SB with his size but he doesn't seem to be a big YAC guy so who knows...wherever lol...one more weapon for Nichols.

A good possession wr like him can be used in side or out. Playing him beside dressler could be deadily. Especially if we line up speed on the other side of the field. Hes not a guy who will run past a ton of people, but he will make all the catches. I like a one gear runner like him in the slot. On short and medium routes it gives him the ability to create separation that he wouldnt get at wr.  

15 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

He is a neighbor of Johnathan Hefneys in SC said he watched those swaggerville games and always hoped he would be a Bomber one day. http://www.bluebombers.com/2016/10/09/a-fresh-start-tori-gurley/

I'm sure the article was edited in some respect by Ed Tait but I love reading stuff like this and appreciate the intelligence of these guys which we rarely seem to see.  

It goes against the stories of NCAA guys that coast thru college and take these mickey mouse courses and come away with nothing useful.    

1 hour ago, Jpan85 said:

He is a neighbor of Johnathan Hefneys in SC said he watched those swaggerville games and always hoped he would be a Bomber one day. http://www.bluebombers.com/2016/10/09/a-fresh-start-tori-gurley/

Love this and love that the Bombers are creating so much editorial content these days. Very happy to have Gurley on our team, can't wait to see what he does next week!!