Last chance saloon ...

IC Khari

One good call among so many crappy ones and people are willing to turn a blind eye. This team is 5-10 and has only beaten sub .500 teams. No matter what people think of their performances in the last three games this team is a long way from being good.

It was was a great comeback...no matter who we played...no matter that we've played bad in the past...no matter who is the mad hatter.

You should just enjoy the moments when you have the opportunity.

That offence is like an anchor for this team and I don't see a quick fix.

Start with handing Neufeld a plane ticket to Saskatoon.

We can get a late round pick for him but yup, start with the oline and then receivers, Marcel may be a bad coordinator but your top players can't be missing assignments and dropping balls in big games.

We can get a late round pick for him but yup, start with the oline and then receivers, Marcel may be a bad coordinator but your top players can't be missing assignments and dropping balls in big games.

Was really disappointed with both Nichols and Moore's performances last night, as leaders on the O. these guys need to be able to step up for big games and make **** happen.

Was really disappointed with both Nichols and Moore's performances last night, as leaders on the O. these guys need to be able to step up for big games and make **** happen.

Hard to do much when you're always 2nd and long. A lot of that rests on Marcel's inability to get the run game going.

Really tired of Bellefools bullshit offense but nothing to be done now, just have to wait until the offseason. Sneak into the playoffs this year and pray for a miracle but then get a proper offense in for next year. Hall has tweaked the defence nicely as the year has gone on and the STs look a lot better with O'Shea calling the shots, only one area continues to suck the life out of the team. 

Really tired of Bellefools bullshit offense but nothing to be done now, just have to wait until the offseason. Sneak into the playoffs this year and pray for a miracle but then get a proper offense in for next year. Hall has tweaked the defence nicely as the year has gone on and the STs look a lot better with O'Shea calling the shots, only one area continues to suck the life out of the team.

The main problem is he can't get the run game going because the play calls and schemes are so vanilla and predictable.

Hard to do much when you're always 2nd and long. A lot of that rests on Marcel's inability to get the run game going.

This is true but in the previous two games against better D's than BC's the O eventually found a groove.  Last night they struggled to get anything going and looked bad for the duration.

Pleasantly surprised by that comeback in the second half.  Props to the defense and special teams.  

Sergio was clutch and good turn out to be one of the CFL's feel good stories.  

Offense as usual sucked the life out of the team.  Again less than 300 yards total offense.  Marcel can't be brought back under any circumstances next year.

Somewhat disappointed in Nicholls play although the playcalling wasn't the greatest.  He missed a few makeable throws.  Guess that's why in an ideal situation he is a backup QB.

Noeller, I only consider the season saved if the Bombers make the playoffs.  That will probably require 2 more victories.  

How 'bout MOS single handedly saving our season with the 3rd down gamble fake kick??? **** the haters.

Stone cold call and the cajones the size of grapefruits.
Nobody's gonna give him the love but he saved our season all on his own.
One good call among so many crappy ones and people are willing to turn a blind eye. This team is 5-10 and has only beaten sub .500 teams. No matter what people think of their performances in the last three games this team is a long way from being good.

I suspect though most will be happy with bumbling and stumbling along with the current regime just because MOS, Walters and co. are all really good charlatans. It isn't people being haters it is all about the real world and no matter how you cut it the Bomber are not a good team. Of course people are huge fans of mediocrity or less here which is why this very mediocre or less regime will remain in power and the Bombers will continue to hemorrhage fans and money. They are just lucky that they GC to save them from posting a loss this year.

Bombers are a couple pieces from being a very good team. Could easily have 7-8 wins already this year. Hope that the bounces that went against us so far this season go our way the last 3 games. Two more wins could get us into the playoffs.

Yes Joe Namath and Gale Sayers look-a-likes

How can you not watch the games when they're on? The offseason drags on and on and on any Bomber game is worth watching. 

You know what drives me up the F'n wall is when people say "I shut the game off, I couldn't watch anymore"  How pathetic a fan to not even watch the game. I never miss a second of a Rider game no matter what the score is, period.. no exceptions. If I can't be home or something important has me away, I tape it and watch every second as soon as I can.

Oh look, it's SuperFan. I've been a fan for over 30 yrs, sometimes you have to look away from a trainwreck. You know what drives me up the F'n wall? People who think "their" level of being a fan is better than anyone elses. GFY.

The best (worst) call he made last night was that QB draw after hammering the run game and intermediate passing game on the previous 7 plays. What did he think was going to happen? Even Nichols hates the playbook.

Worked though. Would have worked better if the left guard blocked anyone.

I honestly don't know how people expect any offensive coordinator to build even an average running game with so many overmatched OL. Capers wasn't getting off the line at all. He looked fine at tackle. Neufeld looks bad everywhere. Routinely getting bullied off the line by guys like Khreem Smith in the run game. Just brutal.

The best (worst) call he made last night was that QB draw after hammering the run game and intermediate passing game on the previous 7 plays. What did he think was going to happen? Even Nichols hates the playbook.

Worked though. Would have worked better if the left guard blocked anyone.

I honestly don't know how people expect any offensive coordinator to build even an average running game with so many overmatched OL. Capers wasn't getting off the line at all. He looked fine at tackle. Neufeld looks bad everywhere. Routinely getting bullied off the line by guys like Khreem Smith in the run game. Just brutal.

How much leeway does Nichols have on calling an audible, not because he noticed something with the defensive formation but because he believes the call is, let's say, inappropriate? 

We scored one TD on O. And that.... took two 3rd down gambles on a 50 yd drive.

And an illegal block. We were over due to catch a break though.
That wasn't a block. It was just a collision. Stoudermire was running his route and the BC player ran into him.

That's a key point. Stoudermire is running a hard dig into the field. He's allowed his space too and he didn't really veer off his route. Phillips was stationary then read the route and reacted late. Looked like they had banjo zone coverage on with Phillips taking the curl/flat (ended up being Denmark) and the corner taking the deep route (Stoudermire). Phillips turns his hips and starts to run toward the boundary to chase Denmark, runs into Stoudermire's path. Stoudermire isn't even looking at him.

I guess were missing our lightning part of the run game. From what ive seen, marshall cant run off tackle and cut a corner effectively or consistently enough to have decent gains, hes caughtt around the LOS or behind. seems when the oline actually open a lane for him up the middle once every 5-6 touches, hes good for 5-8 yards, thats just not enough.

The writing is on the wall for MB. O'shea has made it pretty clear in my opinion that MB is a goner. Just pointless to fire him now tho. But reading between the lines the last several weeks... MOS recognizes that the O is a big problem and a change will happen