Last chance saloon ...

IC Khari

I fast forward most of the game ...

All I saw was..

Slow snaps from Picard just brutal.

Bizarre play calling and the o line seemed out of place.

Scott has a good burst and nose for holes

Wild being awesome everywhere

Nicholls playing smart despite the crappy stats.

I was sitting, and watching, and trying to figure out how that extra point convert was going to be blocked or how that 1st FG was not going to count, (O'Shea called the time out because we were not set, and the clock was down to a second) - so there it was...our season gone becaus WE called the time out...but, ooo Sergio, so smooth.

Another beat down for the crappiest team in the league. Two things on the bright side though:

1. Our new FG kicker is 100%

2. Winnipeg Jets are 2 - 0 to start the season on the road

As for the Bummers - they are done like dinner

Yea good call lol.

Bastion, Briggs, Castillo, Wild, Stouds and Westerman really impressed this game. O'Shea a wonderful job of coaching. Sucks for those who chose not to watch this game, because they just gave up on the Bombers this season. Not true fans imo.

I'm a little concerned with how we'll manage the ratio next week with Richards, JFG and Kohlert all injured. Bastion our only healthy Canadian WR. Hope Kohlert can play.

How 'bout MOS single handedly saving our season with the 3rd down gamble fake kick??? **** the haters.

Stone cold call and the cajones the size of grapefruits.
Nobody's gonna give him the love but he saved our season all on his own.

One good call among so many crappy ones and people are willing to turn a blind eye. This team is 5-10 and has only beaten sub .500 teams. No matter what people think of their performances in the last three games this team is a long way from being good.

I suspect though most will be happy with bumbling and stumbling along with the current regime just because MOS, Walters and co. are all really good charlatans. It isn't people being haters it is all about the real world and no matter how you cut it the Bomber are not a good team. Of course people are huge fans of mediocrity or less here which is why this very mediocre or less regime will remain in power and the Bombers will continue to hemorrhage fans and money. They are just lucky that they GC to save them from posting a loss this year.

How 'bout MOS single handedly saving our season with the 3rd down gamble fake kick??? **** the haters.

One good call among so many crappy ones and people are willing to turn a blind eye. This team is 5-10 and has only beaten sub .500 teams. No matter what people think of their performances in the last three games this team is a long way from being good.

I suspect though most will be happy with bumbling and stumbling along with the current regime just because MOS, Walters and co. are all really good charlatans. It isn't people being haters it is all about the real world and no matter how you cut it the Bomber are not a good team. Of course people are huge fans of mediocrity or less here which is why this very mediocre or less regime will remain in power and the Bombers will continue to hemorrhage fans and money. They are just lucky that they GC to save them from posting a loss this year.

Bombers are a couple pieces from being a very good team. Could easily have 7-8 wins already this year. Hope that the bounces that went against us so far this season go our way the last 3 games. Two more wins could get us into the playoffs.

Bastion, Briggs, Castillo, Wild, Stouds and Westerman really impressed this game. O'Shea a wonderful job of coaching. Sucks for those who chose not to watch this game, because they just gave up on the Bombers this season. Not true fans imo.

I'm a little concerned with how we'll manage the ratio next week with Richards, JFG and Kohlert all injured. Bastion our only healthy Canadian WR. Hope Kohlert can play.

Ah the old casting dispersion upon other fans. "True fans" shouldn't judge others. You do realize that some of these "true fans" don't even have season tickets right? When are you and others going to realize that each person is going to approach a team differently? I cannot blame people for not wanting to watch or go to games. History says they are going to waste their time. However, it doesn't change the fact that most if not all of these "not true fans" want the team to succeed. Many or most of these "haters" know it shouldn't take more than 25 years to build a competitive team. At least two teams built a winner in the time the current regime has been in power and both had worse records than the Bombers.

Some fans just don't know how to step back and take a good hard look and realize the staff they like so much are just not that good.

Ah the old casting dispersion upon other fans. "True fans" shouldn't judge others. You do realize that some of these "true fans" don't even have season tickets right? When are you and others going to realize that each person is going to approach a team differently? I cannot blame people for not wanting to watch or go to games. History says they are going to waste their time. However, it doesn't change the fact that most if not all of these "not true fans" want the team to succeed. Many or most of these "haters" know it shouldn't take more than 25 years to build a competitive team. At least two teams built a winner in the time the current regime has been in power and both had worse records than the Bombers.

Some fans just don't know how to step back and take a good hard look and realize the staff they like so much are just not that good.

I have no problem in seeing the issues with this team. But the team is very close, although you're right the rebuild is taking a little longer than it should. Either way, the "true fans" who gave up and decided not to watch last nights game sure lost out.

Bombers are a couple pieces from being a very good team. Could easily have 7-8 wins already this year. Hope that the bounces that went against us so far this season go our way the last 3 games. Two more wins could get us into the playoffs.

Good teams find a way to win. Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, TO and Hammy all could have more losses but don't. 7 or 8 wins is no improvement.

Of course I hope the Bombers succeed in making the play-offs but even if they do I don't see them going very far at all. Winnipeg still needs to improve on the oline, secondary, receivers, rbs, and probably at least one more threat on the dline. They definitely need improving in many aspects of coaching including HC. MOS just doesn't run a very tight ship.

I have no problem in seeing the issues with this team. But the team is very close, although you're right the rebuild is taking a little longer than it should. Either way, the "true fans" who gave up and decided not to watch last nights game sure lost out.

I'm just saying I don't think it is very productive to make judgements on the fans. You should know that fans are fickle. There are plenty of people that are staying away from games but they are frustrated. It doesn't change that many of these fans want the team to succeed.

I unfortunately had to miss much of the first half and could only listen to a majority of the second half. I am not a fan of the current regime and see lots wrong and do not believe this regime can build a winner. Despite this I still want the team to win.

I'm just saying I don't think it is very productive to make judgements on the fans. You should know that fans are fickle. There are plenty of people that are staying away from games but they are frustrated. It doesn't change that many of these fans want the team to succeed.

I unfortunately had to miss much of the first half and could only listen to a majority of the second half. I am not a fan of the current regime and see lots wrong and do not believe this regime can build a winner. Despite this I still want the team to win.

Well I just find it sad that a so called "fan" would intentionally miss the Bombers biggest game of the season. Family commitments, or other commitments like work or whatever I understand.

But intentionally missing this game. Sorry, in my opinion that's not a true fan.

or desperate times call for desperate measures.  Seriously, I hope that O'Shea is finally learning to coach like he played.  No retreat, no surrender.

In my opinion the Bombers need a new OC, O'Shea needs a little more experience, and a couple player upgrades and this is a very good team. The OC is what's really holding this team back. We're not far off.

Let me put this in a slightly different way.....

The OC is absolutely terrible.... staying the course with him this year... has made it much more difficult for this team to win games

In my opinion the Bombers need a new OC, O'Shea needs a little more experience, and a couple player upgrades and this is a very good team. The OC is what's really holding this team back. We're not far off.

Let me put this in a slightly different way.....

The OC is absolutely terrible.... staying the course with him this year... has made it much more difficult for this team to win games

I don't disagree with you.

Haters gonna hate..

Imo fans dont step back.. i cant and neither can many others.