Last chance saloon ...

IC Khari

... hopefully I won't have to go there after Saturday night's game. Come on Bombers, surprise your fans! Let's do the unexpected and win a critical road game for a change. 

You don't want your fans to grow weary and instead become a follower of some other sport like this ... Lowrider Fighting.

b7nn2o.gif

Even if they make the playoffs, they won't make any noise there.............lose out and get 1st draft pick and clean house at the end of the season....one of the most pathetic seasons I have seen from the BB organization....maybe they should fire MOS and make MB the head coach???????????????

Even if they make the playoffs, they won't make any noise there.............lose out and get 1st draft pick and clean house at the end of the season....one of the most pathetic seasons I have seen from the BB organization....maybe they should fire MOS and make MB the head coach???????????????

We don't have our first rounder because of Waggoner pick.

I think the Bombers have a very good chance of beating BC next weekend.  BC put a beat down on the very worst D in the entire league last week, which coincidentally is also how the Bombers earned two of their 4 victories this year.   This weekend BC will start a rookie QB against a D that has been steadily improving every game to the point that they are now respectable.  If Nichols can continue on the trajectory from his last half performance I can see the Bombers actually winning comfortably.

BC is not that good this year, but they seem to have found a saviour in Jennings, but we have seen flashes of that sort of thing in Montreal and Saskatchewan. Ritchie Hall appears to be a good enough defensive coach to get his people ready. I don't have much confidence in Bellfeuille's ability to take advantage of a weak BC defence.