Last chance saloon ...

IC Khari

Not defending MB here one bit... yet another poor performance by the O but... when your QB over throws receivers and throws 3 picks... man. Tough to just blame the OC.

Ever notice other teams seem to get their WRs a lot more wide open than we do? That's offensive schemes. Ours suck. Makes it much tougher on a QB when they're constantly throwing into tight coverage.

Marcel plays checkers. The other CFL OCs play chess.

So, if none of BC, WPG or MTL win another game this year (and I don't think that is a stretch), we get in because we won the series against BC, correct?

That is correct......When is the last 5-13 team to make the playoffs lol.

*Sidenote: Mtl plays Sask last game of the season.  I can see Mtl winning that one so we need to get one win in there!

So, if none of BC, WPG or MTL win another game this year (and I don't think that is a stretch), we get in because we won the series against BC, correct?

When was the last time a 5-13 team went on to the Grey Cup?  Not saying it would happen but what a laugh that would be.

*Sidenote: Mtl plays Sask last game of the season.  I can see Mtl winning that one so we need to get one win in there!

In 1993 and 1994 Ottawa had back to back 4-14 records and made the playoffs both times.   :huh:

That was before the crossover rule came into effect, however... 

In 1993 and 1994 Ottawa had back to back 4-14 records and made the playoffs both times.   :huh:

That was before the crossover rule came into effect, however... 

yeah Jacque Climie was talking about that on the sideline during the game, and how he was a member of both of those teams.