TC Day 3

Nate...or bookstore Morris is a former Bomber supporter who has pulled the green over his eyes...sees red because he has been told to take a hike from Bomber forums and is still trying to hunt down Lyle Bauer....His schtick is rather old and rider fans are now the poor souls that have to put up with his blathering...Don't take him serious is best, and understand the guy is a bit bitter and lonely over there on the rider forum, as most of them view him as sort of pariah.. However keep on CFL'ing Nate...heh heh.....regards Wadzilla.

Strike 3.

Don't flame me bro.

Better be careful. Nate is quoting you at RF. ;)

Everyone was typically ho-hum about it until one intrepid local bomber poster put a unsavoury STRIKE 1 beside his comment.

Just did a little reading over at RF for fun... man that place is littered with trolls... Nate being the worst, of course...

Strike 3.

Don't flame me bro.

Better be careful. Nate is quoting you at RF. ;)

Everyone was typically ho-hum about it until one intrepid local bomber poster put a unsavoury STRIKE 1 beside his comment.

Just did a little reading over at RF for fun... man that place is littered with trolls... Nate being the worst, of course...

The place is the perfect incubator for trolls, that's why it's green ...

He plies his trade on CurlingZone.com as well and it's equally tiring and he gets as many warnings over there. Arrogantly calling himself "Manitoba Legend" over there...

When you start trolling on a curling forum (quite possibly the most "gentlemanly" sport of all time) you've reached a new low...

Stanley Bryant sitting out the second half of practice with an injury today.

that's not good... 9 injuries already in the 3rd day of TC. :(

Could be a lot worse. Don't forget, we have almost 80 guys practicing.

Besides, most of these injuries are minor and one of them isn't even an injury, it's a player stash to prevent the club from being over the limit.

I know they don't have to, but it would be nice if they commented on Richards at this point.  Even if it's just to appease people so they don't think any less of the guy.

He shall henceforth be referred to as Minusson Richards.

Lol...I actually get a kick out of MOS screwing with the media. They can ***** and complain about how they're representing the fans, and the team owes it to us...blah blah blah, but I've never bought into that. The media is the media and that's it....if MOS wants to **** with them with his lack of information, I'm all for it.

Lol...I actually get a kick out of MOS screwing with the media. They can ***** and complain about how they're representing the fans, and the team owes it to us...blah blah blah, but I've never bought into that. The media is the media and that's it....if MOS wants to **** with them with his lack of information, I'm all for it.

Even last year, MOS completely failed to rise to some of the media bait...   ....and frankly, without that sort of meat to gorge on.....most of the true cretins in our local media are left with bringing ......virtually nothing.