Bomber Camp Day #1 rating the best/worst

I never seen Veltung's name... either good or bad. Anyone watched him and have a honest observation... Watched him with Idaho Vandals and SL Rams.

I didn't pay enough attention to him today to comment on how he looked today.

I paid attention to the punt /kick return drill and didn't seem impressed. The way he caught the ball screamed fumble if it was a regular game. It's day 1 so in not going to freak out over it.

I think I remember your posts as someone else.  Different handle, same NCAA commentary, same trashing of the CIS.  We will see how long this handle iteration lasts.

kBF, do you mean the dude that promised to be seen at training camp in the stands wearing a "white top"? I honestly thought I saw Coach Mike Kelly this week wandering around the city, holding hands with some gal.

I think I remember your posts as someone else.  Different handle, same NCAA commentary, same trashing of the CIS.  We will see how long this handle iteration lasts.

kBF, do you mean the dude that promised to be seen at training camp in the stands wearing a "white top"? I honestly thought I saw Coach Mike Kelly this week wandering around the city, holding hands with some gal.

I remember that guy... always claimed to be speaking with scouts/coaches/media in attendance, etc... entertaining at least...

Folks... Different people see different things.  I for one would like to get all the opinions, from all the fans no matter if they match the general consensus or not.  I see no advantage to kicking posters out who disagree with other posters and there's a big disadvantage when forums become nothing more than a bunch of same minded people parroting the same things.  That's really boring and will eventually lead to the better posters finding somewhere else to discuss the Bombers.

"Anyone that disagrees leads a weak minded life."

Probably the 'line' of TC reports - it's hilarious, a little over-stated, but memorable.

and its so true. Its funny some fans can stick up for someone that flakes out day 1. Yes if he is injured that is a reason to be excused but he isn't injured. he is sore and tired. That shows you the mentality and the key difference of NCAA players vs CIS players.

Also its strange MOS would put up with that. Dave Ritchie would not put up with it. Zero chance any NFL team would put up with it. So you think (2) things. 1) why MOS is puting up with it. 2) is there something more to the story. If he really is just sore and tired, then its a huge issue.

Even NCAA programs wouldn't put up wit that.

I expect there's more to it than him being tired. If he's "sore and tired" he's never going to make it as a pro. He's played CIS football for what 4 years?? He knows how it feels to be sore and tired, and how to play through that, he's injured.

I never seen Veltung's name... either good or bad. Anyone watched him and have a honest observation... Watched him with Idaho Vandals and SL Rams.

I didn't pay enough attention to him today to comment on how he looked today.

I paid attention to the punt /kick return drill and didn't seem impressed. The way he caught the ball screamed fumble if it was a regular game. It's day 1 so in not going to freak out over it.

I am/was expecting Veltung to show really well and early in camp. We have enough kick returners that he is not going to get too many chances to stand out.

Folks... Different people see different things.  I for one would like to get all the opinions, from all the fans no matter if they match the general consensus or not.  I see no advantage to kicking posters out who disagree with other posters and there's a big disadvantage when forums become nothing more than a bunch of same minded people parroting the same things.  That's really boring and will eventually lead to the better posters finding somewhere else to discuss the Bombers.

ehhh differing opinions are fine, blatant trolling (and poor trolling at that) is completely different. 

I appreciate the reports as much as the next guy or girl but... when some are so different from each other, it does make you wonder. I mean, for the most part a lot of the reports are very similar, maybe somebody says a guy had a good day and another says he didn't cuz he had a drop or 2 but it seems that for the most part the OPS reports are way way different than everyone elses so it does make you question the legitimacy

I agree. The however part for me sometimes is not WHAT one says , it's HOW one says it can be an issue for some. I guess it comes down to respect.

I think I remember your posts as someone else. Different handle, same NCAA commentary, same trashing of the CIS. We will see how long this handle iteration lasts.

Wasn't this the poster who was banned from ourbombers.com a couple years ago for posting fake training camp updates? His updates never jived with people who were actually there...

I was legit about to say this. The attitude and style are almost identical.

Here I thought I was the only one who was immediately thinking this!  Same posting style and everything.....interesting.

The issue the last time was that it was obvious that the guy wasn't actually at TC, and was just inventing everything. And trying to stir up non-existent issues. If what he is saying this time around is actually happening, then great. I'd like some other posters to verify what he is saying.

The issue the last time was that it was obvious that the guy wasn't actually at TC, and was just inventing everything. And trying to stir up non-existent issues. If what he is saying this time around is actually happening, then great. I'd like some other posters to verify what he is saying.

Exactly. Last time it was 100% made up and obvious he wasn't even at practice.

Exactly. Last time it was 100% made up and obvious he wasn't even at practice.

I didn't agree at the time and I don't agree now.  The reports never seemed made-up to me.