Week of BC Lions at Winnipeg - Western Final Edition

Nolby

Damp cold my ass, we played hockey outside back in the day when they used that crazy number to tell you how cold it was and that day was like 3500 + we had ice dripping off every stitch of clothing,scarves,eye brows, we had to warm up every ******* 20 min in the shack... when its -40 and windy in Winnipeg there isn't anywhere in the world with people, that's colder....🥶🥶🥶

Edited by bb1

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

Damp cold my ass, we played hockey outside back in the day when they used that crazy number to tell you how cold it was and that day was like 3500 + we had ice dripping off every stitch of clothing,scarves,eye brows, we had to warm up every ******* 20 min in the shack... when its -40 and windy in Winnipeg there isn't anywhere in the world with people, that's colder....🥶🥶🥶

Couple years back we were ice fishing at the Selkirk Float Plane Base on NYE day.... Was so cold, the propane froze and we couldn't start the heater. I have spent a lot of cold days in MB in my life, but I don't know if I have ever felt as cold as I did that day...

10 hours ago, bb1 said:

Try Thompson lol...but yea -40 is a crap load colder than -10 by any and all metrics

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I am trying to balance any advantage I think bad weather would give us, vs the death stare I will get from my wife for dragging her to a freezing cold stadium.

That's easy. I pick cold weather. Your wife doesn't scare me. But, don't tell her where I sit, please. 

Just now, 3rdand1.5 said:

Well Parker does seem to have speed and physicality.....

yup...But would rather he is in for Houston, with Rose staying put...Houston is a big liability and a risk for big plays against, and is probably our worst tackling defender on the team...Not liking the blinded by stats thing here

Rose has been just fine...also been there done that.....

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

You think he’ll be good to go Booch? I can’t see that clown Betts & co playing in the Grey Cup.

I think it 50/50 right now....I was picking the brain of a player when we were training....he wouldnt say yes or no, but said we should be fine on injury front.....and when I got specific just smirked and said guess we will see sat.....thats all I got

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

I think it 50/50 right now....I was picking the brain of a player when we were training....he wouldnt say yes or no, but said we should be fine on injury front.....and when I got specific just smirked and said guess we will see sat.....thats all I got

Obviously I'd like DS/rest of #1's healthy but as predictable in any season depth will be tested.

I hope our depth shines when need be. That's where our scouts, GM and coaching staff show their football prowess in who they bring in for depth.