1st Round Of Playoffs: Division Semi-Finals Week

Noeller

17 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I was thinking the same thing. Makes you think there's a lot more going on here that we don't know about.

I listened to Ferguson describe the "situation" on Hustler's show. When the podcast comes out, I find the timing, and you can listen too. 

It's complicated. 

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

They seemed to be getting him ready. He's their 500k qb. He played his best ball in years the past few weeks....as far as I know he's not hurt. I'd be pissed if I was the GM. A backup qb at that price is hard to swallow.

If this was true, he'd be starting, no questions asked. 

21 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

They seemed to be getting him ready. He's their 500k qb. He played his best ball in years the past few weeks....as far as I know he's not hurt. I'd be pissed if I was the GM. A backup qb at that price is hard to swallow.

Who starts doesn't matter much as long as they use both, Steinauer is screwing with their heads so they won't know what to expect, not a bad strategy to keep them off balance.  If they can make Fajardo uncomfortable and contain his runs, they should have a decent chance of winning the game.  Fajardo is a tough nut but he usually cracks at some point.

Edited by Fatty Liver

3 hours ago, JCon said:

I listened to Ferguson describe the "situation" on Hustler's show. When the podcast comes out, I find the timing, and you can listen too. 

It's complicated. 

here's a piece of that convo (tho this is the Bombers centric part)...... the full pod is now up on YT.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

If this was true, he'd be starting, no questions asked. 

Which is why it's so confusing.

2 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

Who starts doesn't matter much as long as they use both, Steinauer is screwing with their heads so they won't know what to expect, it's not a bad strategy to keep them off balance.  If they can make Fajardo uncomfortable and contain his runs, they should have a decent chance of winning the game.  Fajardo is a tough nut but he usually cracks at some point.

Fair enough 

10 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Errr... the HC is also the GM. So, Steinhauer must be doing this... 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ghjbdrtby6l82c46fn

21 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

https://3downnation.com/2023/11/04/its-too-late-to-buy-stock-in-this-football-team-alouettes-qb-cody-fajardo-shuns-bandwagon-jumpers-on-grey-cup-quest/

Sorry everyone, the wagon is all full lol.

This guy is so bad at media relations it's not even funny....well it is funny....but in a bad way.

14 td passes and 12 picks just screams quality QB. Oh wait, it screams should not be a starter.