Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT

Noeller

9 hours ago, bustamente said:

O'Shea vindicated.

I was wrong, mos is a roster management genius. He was playing tri level chess and every one else playing checkers. He rope a doped the whole world into thinking we were wasting a di spot on a fb who can’t run catch or cover kicks. I hope we didn’t unleash mike sellers 2.0 too soon and allow teams to game plan for him before he can be the gc mop. 😉

9 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

I liked how Dunnigan pointed out Rhymes could've punted the ball into the endzone for a single - like nobody thinks like that in that moment lol.

Back when he coached the stamps they actually had one of those plays, and an on side punt that was slick af but the refs blew the call on. Despite seeming punch drunk at times he’s pretty sharp. 

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

BC not wanting to establish the run was a head scratcher to me.

Same with us tbh. 12 Carries, 1 from the start of the 2nd half to the 3 minute warning.

Every one was chucking deep shots, and tbh bc place seems like a hard place to land em some times. Some domes have strange air movement and mess things up in baseball. 

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I was wrong, mos is a roster management genius. He was playing tri level chess and every one else playing checkers. He rope a doped the whole world into thinking we were wasting a di spot on a fb who can’t run catch or cover kicks. I hope we didn’t unleash mike sellers 2.0 too soon and allow teams to game plan for him before he can be the gc mop. 😉

Back when he coached the stamps they actually had one of those plays, and an on side punt that was slick af but the refs blew the call on. Despite seeming punch drunk at times he’s pretty sharp. 

Same with us tbh. 12 Carries, 1 from the start of the 2nd half to the 3 minute warning.

Every one was chucking deep shots, and tbh bc place seems like a hard place to land em some times. Some domes have strange air movement and mess things up in baseball. 

I did like how ZC used KL for intermediate stuff. And I’m wondering about DS is. Hope it’s just a ding he can deal with as we hit the final stretch.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

1432 rushing, 465 receiving, 1897 total yards, 11 TDs. Those look like MOP numbers to me for #20.

Those numbers put him with the greatest seasons for a running back in the history of the club. If he gets to 2020 yards it puts him in the top 5 with Charles Roberts, Willard Reaves and Robert Mims. He currently sits 8th on the rushing list with a chance to get in the top 5 all this while doing it a lot less carry’s. Having a truly historic season.

We certainly took care of business after the light went on...'hey this is for the top rung'.....Zack took almost all game to get back on track....Red zone play is getting a bit concerning and his throwing interceptions at crucial times is getting worrisome....BUT we pulled it off in the end and that win is the most meaningful so far this season....I hate the soft play by our db's.....Vaj was taking full advantage of it in the first half, until we tightened things up and started to play for real...In the end a great win that'll make a big difference going down the home stretch

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

I'm definitely old enough to be  considered a grumpy old man, this morning especially.

Well even worse then...and did i call u a name ....no? Sad... obviously you should avoid the internet especially forums where opinions vary...u have played...coached...and trained more things related to football than you likely have had hot meals...and Kola is the weak link on our oline...

9 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

So there is not nearly enough discussion about expanding the Jackson package. Thanks to Matt Dunigan doe making that a thing.

He was wide open over the middle for an easy TD but Zach didnt look his way. He clearly gets open at will. Its like he's invisible.

Navy Seal GIFs | Tenor

@Booch I thought I respectfully disagreed with one part of your post and even liked it and agreed with the rest, but you can't handle anyone having an opinion that goes against your 'expertise'. Then not for the first time this season said that I'm not watching (before, you told me I was too busy pissing and snacking). This "don't you know who I am" act is also tiresome and played out. Don't high road me when you've been on this forum personally attacking other posters kids you haven't even met! Don't make me go dig up the post, you know exactly what sort of jerk you're capable of being.

Sorry to the rest of the forum for having to read this BS, I know its exhausting.

54 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I was wrong

FIFY. 😁

10 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

@Booch I thought I respectfully disagreed with one part of your post and even liked it and agreed with the rest, but you can't handle anyone having an opinion that goes against your 'expertise'. Then not for the first time this season said that I'm not watching (before, you told me I was too busy pissing and snacking). This "don't you know who I am" act is also tiresome and played out. Don't high road me when you've been on this forum personally attacking other posters kids you haven't even met! Don't make me go dig up the post, you know exactly what sort of jerk you're capable of being.

Sorry to the rest of the forum for having to read this BS, I know its exhausting.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b9puwgdcgm5xuuto8qyf

93b32fb4c2c4f199d645b764a68d641b.gif

applause-standing-ovation.gif

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

The D was getting torched last night and then Hall did something in game, he went to 3 down linemen and bought in Cole and/or Clemments and went to more of a contain and cover and it seemed to confuse Adams. BC O did pretty nothing in the 2nd half.

O’Shea at the half “boys, we got ‘Em right where we want Em”. 

Edited by Rod Black

I said to the buddies in our group chat, around half time, "we're gonna pull this out...just watch...." and while it was scarier than it needed to be (the 3rd down stop, the last second pass completion and Parker's tackle) we did manage to get it done. Hat tip to Richie Hall for the 3 man pressure, dropping more into coverage.... changed the game.

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I said to the buddies in our group chat, around half time, "we're gonna pull this out...just watch...." and while it was scarier than it needed to be (the 3rd down stop, the last second pass completion and Parker's tackle) we did manage to get it done. Hat tip to Richie Hall for the 3 man pressure, dropping more into coverage.... changed the game.

I said to my buddies with three minutes left. “F*ck we’re gonna lose”.

5 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

Gents ,I apologize ,I konked out with 5 mins left. Damn Bombay gin. 😒what a comeback. Great character win.

You missed one of the best endings ever in a CFL game. Will be remembered as a true clash of the titans for first place and home field in the playoffs. Most exciting match this decade by a mile. Boy, was it ever great! ;)

Edited by Rod Black

1 minute ago, Rod Black said:

You missed one of the best endings ever in a CFL game. Will be remembered as a true clash of the titans for first place and home field in the playoffs. Most exciting match this decade by a mile. Boy, was it ever great! ;)

I watched the hilites 3 times already. Man i cant believe Rhymes didn't go down there....but a tremendous play by Parker. Dude has wheels.

3 hours ago, JCon said:

Ball is such an embarrassment to this league. No wonder his fellow media hate him. Perfect for delusional Rider fans though. 

Ball is not a journalist he is a cheerleader. I can't prove it but I think he might be Migs. Jk..sort of

3 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Just cant understand why they refuse to commit more to the run game in games like last night. It wasnt like we were getting stuffed. Brady was feasting. I cant remember how many play action passes that went nowhere or led to a sack, where if they would have actually handed the ball off Brady would have been running wild. Especially in the redzone. Run the ball and those 2 Collaros fumbles dont happen. Bucks play calling this season has been beyond frustrating.

They refuse to run because they can't do it.