Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT

Noeller

Brady deserves the Andrew Harris treatment of getting the ball in some form 20-30 times a game. We are successful when we run our offense through him. It is the key to opening up everything else. When we go away from him, bad things happen (or at least the absence of good things)

Edited by True Dru
Correct typo

We did to BC what BC did to Ottawa.

I'm still in shock and disbelief.  I had written this team off after the second fumble in the red zone. 

I should know better.  Even though there are major cracks, there are enough players on this team that can step up and make timely plays.

5 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Yea lol not the first thing a receiver thinks when nearing the end zone for a score.

Very true.  Although I did that once in a touch football game (punted the rouge).  Easily the best punt of my life.  It was so satisfying beating them as it sailed through the end zone. it completely caught them off guard. 

3 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

We did to BC what BC did to Ottawa.

I'm still in shock and disbelief.  I had written this team off after the second fumble in the red zone. 

I should know better.  Even though there are major cracks, there are enough players on this team that can step up and make timely plays.

Very true.  Although I did that once in a touch football game (punted the rouge).  Easily the best punt of my life.  It was so satisfying beating them as it sailed through the end zone. it completely caught them off guard. 

I stopped reading after touch football.

Love you.

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

56 yards for the BC O in the second half. I can't stress enough how important it is for the Bombers to play the West final at home.

Which ever team wins the western semi will not look forward to playing the Bombers at a loud, frigid IG Field.

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

mop has to be brady. 

I don't understand why they say it's a two horse race between Zach & VAJ for MOP, when Brady O. has obviously been MOP since the season started & continues to play as such.

6 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

I don't understand why they say it's a two horse race between Zach & VAJ for MOP, when Brady O. has obviously been MOP since the season started & continues to play as such.

After the first half I was thinking the MOP was VAJ's to lose.  250 yards passing at the half -- he was filleting us.

But yeah. Brady O was special tonight. We fed him and he feasted. Just loved that package that put him out in space as a receiver.

I just watched the game on PVR and I'll say:

• Farhan wasn't bias and actually did a good job calling it down the middle.   
  • After 2 terrible fumbles, a crappy int, missed fg,  at least 4 missed sacks,   the Refs missing easily 5 - 7 calls..... BC still couldn't capitalize?  
  • Willie really needs to get a sack and break this snake bitten streak of his.
  • O-line came to play today and did a great job.
  • BC has zero run game and in the first half Hall reminds us how his d works when the d-line can't generate pressure. 
  • Ballsy complaining in that post above about the missed off side... I saw at least three times the BC defense jump before the ball snapped.  The only other Bomber missed penalty was when VAJ was pushed out of bounds a second late,  otherwise BC had multiple infractions that were ignored and that's not even calling the missed holding happening all night long.  
  • Our punter sucks,  why can't we get a normal punter?
  • Brady should be MOP but won't get it.
  • Betts has a weird overbite that makes him look like Cletus from the Simpsons.  
  • Zach wasn't awful he was good for most of the night,  VAJ was solid in the first quarter and so mediocre for the rest of the game.  
  • Get Stegall off the panel he's awful.   
  • Glad we won but need to execute far better and play a much cleaner game.  

31 minutes ago, johnzo said:

After the first half I was thinking the MOP was VAJ's to lose.  250 yards passing at the half -- he was filleting us.

But yeah. Brady O was special tonight. We fed him and he feasted. Just loved that package that put him out in space as a receiver.

Zac showed a ton of resiliency tonight too. Didn't let it snowball..just kept working for the win.

I went to Riderfans and it seems I missed the fact that there is a league wide reffing conspiracy going on favoring the Bombers. Who knew...learn something new everyday there.

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

LOL. I have never seen Bob Irving whine like this.

What the **** is ballsey going on about.

that video CLEARLY shows how that wasn't offside. Demski ( I think its him) is running full speed, plants on the LoS and the ball is snapped before he plants the foot that is over the LoS... that is textbook hitting the line waggle.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

I have to admit, I didn't listen to the game or know the score until just a couple of minutes ago. I'm in my hotel room in Spokane. I actually did a little prayer for a win before I turned on my laptop. And... We Won!!!Now, BC has to beat us to the Western Final by finishing two points ahead with only two games left. Hoping the Bombers keep the pedal to the metal. One more Bomber win or BC loss & we clinch first place. 

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e471ufkt0919wufm4w0rd