Week 9 - Lions @ Blue Bombers - GDT

JCon

5 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Is Jim Barker on speed?  Maybe it's LSD.  Hes friggen loud, borderline shouting and incoherent at times.  He must draw in ratings to stay on the panel.

It's both and probably what tsn pays him with 

Dude has a coke heads nose tho 

Edited by Goalie

Davis Sanchez proving that truly Is one of the greatest dbs in history. Ahem Douchebags 

The panel is an old cokehead, a ****** bag Canadian, the smartest man in every room Paul lapolice and gone corporate Milton Stegall.  Wild bunch. And Kate cuz need a woman. 

I'll go there.. where's the ******* global panelist tsn?

Edited by Goalie

12 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Davis Sanchez : BC is the best team and it isn’t even close. 

******* clown 

That guy is a piece of s**t and has hated us since birth. We could be 18-0 and he'd be telling the world were garbage. Hope that guy gets lip herpes.

Was getting quite worried that their DC Ryan Phillips was going to get a concussion with all the head shaking that was going on.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Davis Sanchez proving that truly Is one of the greatest dbs in history. Ahem Douchebags 

The panel is an old cokehead, a ****** bag Canadian, the smartest man in every room Paul lapolice and gone corporate Milton Stegall.  Wild bunch. And Kate cuz need a woman. 

I'll go there.. where's the ******* global panelist tsn?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477icj0n23dx7minvgru

4 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I love how everyone was touting that BC  only giving up five touchdowns this year.  The bombers scored 7 TDs on this vaunted defence.

Good old fashioned ass whooping. Brand new season now. BC ain't the vaunted team that TSN & Sanchez thought they were. If we win October 6th we have a great chance to host the Western Final.

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I feel it's possible that we broke bc tonight and they will lose more than they win

Evans is mentally unstable. VAJ is hurt. Davis sucks. 

BC hoping Rourke says **** this and comes home 

Even with a healthy Vaj or Rourke do you think they keep pace with 50pts tonight? I don’t. 

3 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Even with a healthy Vaj or Rourke do you think they keep pace with 50pts tonight? I don’t. 

No. I'm saying they are smoke and mirrors really. I think it's obviously after tonight it's Toronto and Winnipeg then BC in a comfy 3rd overall spot 

If I'm ranking 1 to 9 right now 

1. Toronto 2. Winnipeg 3. BC 4. Montreal 5. Ottawa 6. Sask 7. Cal 8. Ham 9. Edmonton 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

I feel it's possible that we broke bc tonight and they will lose more than they win

Evans is mentally unstable. VAJ is hurt. Davis sucks. 

How do you like the new rule that a player can dress at halftime? I've never seen that before. If Campbell didn't want to dress Adams to start the game then he shouldn't be able to dress him after the game started. Teams shouldn't have huge advantages like that. What a bunch of stupid Mickey Mouse rules the CFL has adopted regarding managing rosters.

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

How do you like the new rule that a player can dress at halftime? I've never seen that before. If Campbell didn't want to dress Adams to start the game then he shouldn't be able to dress him after the game started. Teams shouldn't have huge advantages like that. What a bunch of stupid Mickey Mouse rules the CFL has adopted regarding managing rosters.

The rules baffle me now. I honestly never knew that was a thing 

46 minutes ago, Noeller said:

You're next, *******.... Want to knock that smirk off jagoff Kelly's face....

By the look of how crooked his face is... some already beat you to it.

No serious... watch him in interviews, the top half of his head (from his mouth on up) leans noticeably to his right. But beware,  what is seen... can not be unseen.

4 minutes ago, Nolby said:

That Oline adjustment was arguably the most important factor tonight. Bring in extra tight ends, brady, sheed all blocking, keeping Zach clean, perfect game plan.

in all honesty...the majority of it was just the usual 5 man protection and work...they used a few big sets.....but majority was standard stuff

4 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

nope

4 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Just because it wasn't an issue  doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

Sp teams were a bit of an issue with the returns given up. 

Tsn hypes bc cuz millions of people live there and they have a big stadium that looks empty some games.  Not so much recently. I think BC needs the hype to draw crowds.  In Winnipeg we draw 30k almost on a Thurs 730 weeknight game. It does appear tho that tsn just doesn't really care about Winnipeg so much even the JETS. They could win the cup and they would talk leafs first. 

Edited by Goalie