CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

JCon

Mont. didn't look half bad.....can't take them for a free space on the card......Mack,Stanback....looked pretty good and Faj .....wellll looked like Faj......I hope we don't make them the 'beast of the east'....We have to take care of business in this one.....I wonder when Lawlers return is expected.....I think a few of our fans are getting a little pi$$ed off watching him sit 

Montreal hasn't been a graveyard for Bombers teams in like a decade or more, it feels like. ****, I remember Cory Watson going in there and tearing them a new *******. Not since Calvillo days has it been "a graveyard". Having said that, this past week has me all kinds of concerned about playing anyone.

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Montreal hasn't been a graveyard for Bombers teams in like a decade or more, it feels like. ****, I remember Cory Watson going in there and tearing them a new *******. Not since Calvillo days has it been "a graveyard". Having said that, this past week has me all kinds of concerned about playing anyone.

Can't find the stats. for the home loss to the Als last season, but I think it was similar to the last game were the O-line had trouble protecting Zach and they were unable to sustain drives.  Ultimately everyone blamed the loss on Leggs but in reality the game should never have come down to relying on a FG to salvage a win. 

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Even in the back half of the 00's the Bombers won there fairly regularly.

Calgary is the graveyard.

4 hours ago, Stickem said:

Mont. didn't look half bad.....can't take them for a free space on the card......Mack,Stanback....looked pretty good and Faj .....wellll looked like Faj......I hope we don't make them the 'beast of the east'....We have to take care of business in this one.....I wonder when Lawlers return is expected.....I think a few of our fans are getting a little pi$$ed off watching him sit 

Well that's no longer an option after last game's debacle.

29 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Even in the back half of the 00's the Bombers won there fairly regularly.

Calgary is the graveyard.

Yup seeing that F'ing horse run up and down the sidelines is not a pleasant memory.

2 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

What did the command centre get wrong?

seriously, how could they see what landed first, hand or knee on thatbpunt? 

and if that close, why interfere with that?

anyway, I couldnt see whatnthey saw.

sask receivers back to earth after the bomber game.

Edited by Mark F

Yeah that Sask output TSN raves about where they lost by 3 scores is more an outlier performance than the norm...Harris if so great would have turned those redzone appearances into TDs...like ZC did

If not for.the lucky bounces they got on the Harris strip sack fumble they would have zero points midway into 2nd quarter 

Edited by Booch

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Harris puts up a hospital ball to Emilus under 10 seconds in the half deep in their own end.  Like they need more injuries.

Yup...5 secs left and do that ..take a intermediate shot up the middle if anything looking for a PI

9 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

To be fair, HAM had Schiltz starting instead of BLM. Two of the INTs he threw (one of which was a pick 6) were both lame ducks and telegraphed.

That said, it will be a tough test for our Oline. I think we will be OK if they keep Collaros clean, but hard to tell after this weeks showing

To be fair - is Schiltz worse than BLM? 

Doubt it - probably better TBH

Chris Edwards is a ******* joke. 

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

To be fair - is Schiltz worse than BLM? 

Doubt it - probably better TBH

Chris Edwards is a ******* joke. 

When you’re in that tier there is no better or worse imo. It’s varying shades of poop. Difference is schlitz could have upside. Blm only has down side.