CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

JCon

And the talk that Chad Kelly isn't known is wild. The guy was on Pardon My Take somehow. I don't know why, but he's got a following in the US. I can't say I understand why he's so popular, but he's got that Manziel-ish following to him. Everyone loves a trainwreck, I guess.

22 hours ago, Mike said:

And the talk that Chad Kelly isn't known is wild. The guy was on Pardon My Take somehow. I don't know why, but he's got a following in the US. I can't say I understand why he's so popular, but he's got that Manziel-ish following to him. Everyone loves a trainwreck, I guess.

Last overall pick in the NFL draft, actually was designated to make the Broncos as a 2nd string QB… and then poof. Threw it all away.

22 hours ago, Mike said:

18DvlTB.png

He's not popular,  but he is a train wreck and probably will get himself into trouble at some point.  

22 minutes ago, Booch said:

Mack for MTL reminds me of a Kenny Lawler clone ...aNd their defensive line guy...96...looks good...we could of drafted him a few times but instead took an older Bennett...and a useless schmeckle

He does look a lot like Kenny Lawler in appearance too.😂I think it's the beard 

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

He does look a lot like Kenny Lawler in appearance too.😂I think it's the beard 

Lol...hadn't seen him without helmet but yeah...but his on field mannerisms body type and how he plays...looks like Lawler to a T

Edited by Booch

29 minutes ago, Booch said:

Leggs making us regret dumping him haha...but happy for him going 4 for 4 tho..he's a good dude and hope he is successful...

No regrets from me. I too hope he does well. 

Hamilton looks disorganized & disinterested. Just a real mess. I'm sure the fans are tired being sold a bill of goods the past 3 seasons. They always claim to win the off season FA signings only to puke on the field 4 months later. How long till Steinhauer is removed as HC only to be replaced by his right hand man Tommy Condell?? And if Steinhauer is removed, he'll probably stick around as he has multiple titles & the Cap on admin will force the Ti Cats to keep him around. 

13 minutes ago, Booch said:

Man...if Orlando had any onions he'd cut that Edwards right after the game for that bullshit at the end there...what a tool

He won't. Steinhauer's teams are always undisciplined. He doesn't care if players are selfish & me first or not. Hence, the number of penalties they take in just crucial situations. There's no accountability. You can see Ti Cats fans are pissed off & running out of patience. 

1 hour ago, IC Khari said:

When your QB is the “Shiltz” …

I had the impression he was a decent game manager, but he looked worse than I remembered.  Ti-Cats may soon be desperate to improve at multiple positions, Walters should be able to make something happen that could benefit both clubs.  Maybe re-trade Lawrence?

30 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

I had the impression he was a decent game manager, but he looked worse than I remembered.  Ti-Cats may soon be desperate to improve at multiple positions, Walters should be able to make something happen that could benefit both clubs.  Maybe re-trade Lawrence?

Simoni Lawrence? No, don't want him.

Edited by SpeedFlex27