Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

44 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I've been saying for a while nownthat I thought there would be a decent amount of empty seats. There's a bunch of tickets for sale and they don't look like they're selling. As bad as that would look, I would hope it signals to the CFL that Regina shouldn't be hosting Grey Cups. Not as often as they have anyways.

I would think if they didnt sell they would go...be dumb not to...but we are talking Rider fans...so....but also agree...if they no show...then I wouldn't let them host for a good 15 yrs...minimum...factoring in the lack of infrastructure too

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

That's not even a question in my mind... 

I feel like it wasn’t soo long ago that they would’ve come out in droves to host a gc no matter how the riders were. Now I feel like a bad start to next year will lead to Edmonton level attendance problems. 

9 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Now Bladek is saying winning the Cup in Regina is personal.

All you hear is “I want this for me” from  them and “I want this for us” from our guys.

We are going to **** them up.

WTF is he even talking about? there isnt a more close knit team in the league than the Bombers. all they talk about is playing and winning for the guy beside him. they literally love each other

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

WTF is he even talking about? there isnt a more close knit team in the league than the Bombers. all they talk about is playing and winning for the guy beside him. they literally love each other

Bladek used to play for the Riders, and I’m assuming O’Day handled his negotiations terribly as that is all I’m hearing these days.

https://3downnation.com/2022/11/19/argos-ryan-dinwiddie-believes-grey-cup-victory-could-open-up-some-eyes-in-crowded-toronto-sports-market/

Argos’ Ryan Dinwiddie believes Grey Cup victory could ‘open up some eyes’ in crowded Toronto sports market

Yeah, because that's happened in the past... 

8 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

https://3downnation.com/2022/11/19/argos-ryan-dinwiddie-believes-grey-cup-victory-could-open-up-some-eyes-in-crowded-toronto-sports-market/

Argos’ Ryan Dinwiddie believes Grey Cup victory could ‘open up some eyes’ in crowded Toronto sports market

Yeah, because that's happened in the past... 

Dinwiddie is dreaming. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Ready to run through a ******* wall.... 

Effin eh?? This is so what this team is

21 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Dinwiddie is dreaming. 

Yip...dream on

14 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Loved all 4 hours of this coverage and Darren is just a solid host.

Yeah nice to see him back after his battle..

Credit to Pinball for saying that the game between the 2 teams earlier this year doesnt mean anything, saying the game got out of hand early and the Bombers let their foot off the gas. 

Also lol at TSN. Lapo did a segment with a youth team explaining a certain type of run play and like mid way through you could just see a couple finger tips on the screen. Lol. I'm assuming it was filmed on a cell phone...but like damn, how are you just letting that go? TSN just constantly putting their best foot forward when it comes to showcasing the CFL!

47 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Credit to Pinball for saying that the game between the 2 teams earlier this year doesnt mean anything, saying the game got out of hand early and the Bombers let their foot off the gas. 

Also lol at TSN. Lapo did a segment with a youth team explaining a certain type of run play and like mid way through you could just see a couple finger tips on the screen. Lol. I'm assuming it was filmed on a cell phone...but like damn, how are you just letting that go? TSN just constantly putting their best foot forward when it comes to showcasing the CFL!

Gawd, please don't come back.