Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

From this morning's Free Press:

When the Bombers landed in Regina on Tuesday, receiver Drew Wolitarsky stepped off the airplane with his guitar case.

“Yeah, I play at night just as a way to relax and tone down the day. I’ve been trying to get with (safety Brandon Alexander) and do some stuff, but the schedule’s been tight,” Wolitarsky said.

Alexander is an ideal duet partner as he released his own rap album last year. Which teammate would be Wolitarsky’s last choice?

“(Offensive lineman) Geoff Gray. I don’t think he knows one song. I asked him this morning ‘A million dollars if you can answer this, which band sings We Are the Champions?’ He had no clue.”

jeff.hamilton@freepress.mb.ca

1 minute ago, Booch said:

agree....i see him and or Ellingson being huge cause U know the Argos are gonna focus on Schoen..Demski and BO...and we all know what happens here when that happens....other guys step up and flourish

Thought Ellingson was going to star last week.  I think this Sunday is his day.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

agree....i see him and or Ellingson being huge cause U know the Argos are gonna focus on Schoen..Demski and BO...and we all know what happens here when that happens....other guys step up and flourish

Sorta like that often used usually accurate term pick your poison Argoblows.

1 minute ago, KshyGuy said:

Imagine having 800 all-purpose yards and 9 TDs and you are 4th on the list of people to focus on

yeah that is kinda crazy eh?...and he was virtually ignored first 3rd of season....if he saw any targets would have locked down his first 1k season and double digit TD's...bu his blocking and rout running cleard out the way for others...and he got his due as the grind went on..

5 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

I’ll predict:

Bombers 24

Argos 10

MOP Dalton Schoen 

MOC Brady Oliveira 

I see a 2019 repeat. Swarming defense, lots of Toronto turnovers, Brandon Banks crying.

I like that score, Oliveira as MOC and Brandon Banks crying is a given.

I'm gonna go MOP Ellingson.  Legghio might challenge for MOC.

I've got a feeling either Rose or Laurence will get at least 2 picks.

Edited by Wideleft

ANyone else worried about the "argo bounce" and by that I mean the non-call constant holding, the shitty spots for the Bombers and the generous ones for the arblows, and LOrd knows what else...

I just hope that the game is ref'd fairly. I hate getting caught up in the "ref's cost us" mentality... if the game is called fairly, I can handle any outcome. 

5 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

ANyone else worried about the "argo bounce" and by that I mean the non-call constant holding, the shitty spots for the Bombers and the generous ones for the arblows, and LOrd knows what else...

I just hope that the game is ref'd fairly. I hate getting caught up in the "ref's cost us" mentality... if the game is called fairly, I can handle any outcome. 

Do we know who the refs are yet?