Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

the start of stupid things to say, from guys who havn't been there before, and know what to do and what it takes to win...keep it coming Argblows

We will just be like every other week....do the work...keep mouths shut and attend another business meeting on Sunday, and take care of business

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I wonder what the odds will be that Speedy-******-B Banks will not perform and then whine/cry and then get hurt and not finish the game in this years Grey Cup...  has to be very high.  

looking forward to denying that baffoon....again

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Toronto gave away Collaros in 2019 

And, so did Saskatchewan. 

Now, he goes for his third straight Grey Cup win, back to back MOPs, and he just received a three-year extension to retire a Bomber legend. 

If you told me, in the lead up to Week 1, 2019, that Collaros would have a chance to win his third straight Grey Cups and would have that chance in Regina, I would puke. But, then, you would say that the Riders gave up on him, so did the Argos, and he was going for back-to-back-to-back with the Bombers? I would probably punch you for teasing me. 

26 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Toronto gave away Collaros in 2019 

18 minutes ago, JCon said:

And, so did Saskatchewan. 

Now, he goes for his third straight Grey Cup win, back to back MOPs, and he just received a three-year extension to retire a Bomber legend. 

If you told me, in the lead up to Week 1, 2019, that Collaros would have a chance to win his third straight Grey Cups and would have that chance in Regina, I would puke. But, then, you would say that the Riders gave up on him, so did the Argos, and he was going for back-to-back-to-back with the Bombers? I would probably punch you for teasing me. 

and don't doubt both those things won't be in the back of his mind going into that game, and he is gonna send a message....