Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Stamps GDT

Nolby

Suitor did praise Brady throughout the game so I wouldn't say he ignored him while drooling over Carey.

One thing I noticed this year is that our receivers are making clutch and highlight reel catches nearly every time. Calgary had several drives stopped because the receiver couldn't make the big play.

14 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

They marched the ball,  just need to be better in the red zone!

Said every team to face the Bombers this year. Newsflash, it ain't coincidence.

If only they could score on us, or stop us from scoring they would win. 

13 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

What a barn-burner last night! 

Dalton Schoen is such a delight to watch. Just a stud find by the organization.

Back to back ROTYs (I know Williams won it but I won’t acknowledge that) 

Edited by Geebrr

18 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

What a barn-burner last night! 

Dalton Schoen is such a delight to watch. Just a stud find by the organization.

I know! when they trotted him out as a starter- I was like, "who the **** is this guy, he's a raw rookie- are we lacking in receiver depth?".

It's like the talent scouts and coaches know what they are doing....

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Well he has posted 4.4 forty times...so has speed...some goes tho have and keep that speed with ball in hand....a lot of guys cant

Yeah, I wasn't aware how fast he was until it was blatantly obvious yesterday.

As far as BLM comments goes, no problem with anything he said. Gave his kudos and said see us in the play offs. He's got fire, there team leader. No big deal

Edited by CodyT

Just now, Booch said:

BLM is so 2018...and that's pushing 5 yrs ago now...I applaud his spunk tho...and his non CoFajness...U want a QB with a set of onions...not some whiney excuse machine...who has skin as thin as wet kleenex

Absolutely! Like part of me thinks **** this guy, but hey I'd rather that then so whiny loser like Fajardo. 

Plus it's good for the league to have some fire to it! Bring it Bo Levi! 

28 minutes ago, Blue and Gold87 said:

Absolutely! Like part of me thinks **** this guy, but hey I'd rather that then so whiny loser like Fajardo. 

Plus it's good for the league to have some fire to it! Bring it Bo Levi! 

i remember how he insulted the Bombers back in 2013 or 14 mocking how bad we were in a halftime interview on TSN. I have a long memory. Didn't like that one bit. Screw Bo. Now, it drives him crazy that we're better than the Stamps.

I have zero respect for anyone who publicly mocks another CFL team in the media. Marcel Desjardins did the same thing at the Ottawa Expansion Draft. Yeah, maybe he didn't want another Bomber player because we were so bad back then, I got it. But he should've kept his damned comments to himself. Like Bo, what was the point of kicking sand in the team's face back then?

Maybe I'm being petty but am I ever enjoying shutting these asshats up years later. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

19 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

i remember how he insulted the Bombers back in 2013 or 14 mocking how bad we were in a halftime interview on TSN. I have a long memory. Didn't like that one bit. Screw Bo. Now, it drives him crazy that we're better than the Stamps.

I have zero respect for anyone who publicly mocks another CFL team in the media. Marcel Desjardins did the same thing at the Ottawa Expansion Draft. Yeah, maybe he didn't want another Bomber player because we were so bad back then, I got it. But he should've kept his damned comments to himself. Like Bo, what was the point of kicking sand in the team's face back then?

Maybe I'm being petty but am I ever enjoying shutting these asshats up years later. 

Agreed. I think it was even more recent, like 2016 or 2017 when he said that.

BLM is a HOFer but I don’t like him. On the field anyway. I think he is good on the panel.