Week 8: Non Champ Games

1 hour ago, BBlink said:

Fajardo can't run like he is used to because of his injury. His spin move is half as quick and he's getting easily hauled down in the backfield. Given he isn't a great passer and their o-line is average at best, their offense has bogged down completely. 

I think u meant below average at best 

22 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Anyone wanting a good laugh has to listen to Luc Mullinder go off on the Rider performance last night, it's hilarious.  Click on 5th Quarter Post Game, starts about 5 minutes in.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9wb3N0LmZ1dHVyaW1lZGlhLmNvbS9ja3JtL3BsYXlsaXN0L3Jzcy9yaWRlcnJhZGlvLnhtbA

Oh man. He was clowning it up there.

26 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Anyone wanting a good laugh has to listen to Luc Mullinder go off on the Rider performance last night, it's hilarious.  Click on 5th Quarter Post Game, starts about 5 minutes in.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9wb3N0LmZ1dHVyaW1lZGlhLmNvbS9ja3JtL3BsYXlsaXN0L3Jzcy9yaWRlcnJhZGlvLnhtbA

Someone gonna get fired...

33 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Wasn't telling no lies........

Interesting though how the narrative I'd that Rourke had all day to throw... I really disagree with that. He was under pressure  almost all the time, but he made some good moves to buy that extra moment he needed, he got some quick throws off accurately and generally did a good job reading the D and knowing how to beat what they were doing. 

Faj on the other hand did his one read and then ineffectually ran around and did the old chuck and duck.

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Interesting though how the narrative I'd that Rourke had all day to throw... I really disagree with that. He was under pressure  almost all the time, but he made some good moves to buy that extra moment he needed, he got some quick throws off accurately and generally did a good job reading the D and knowing how to beat what they were doing. 

Faj on the other hand did his one read and then ineffectually ran around and did the old chuck and duck.

Rourke was harassed in the first quarter and some of the second, but it looked to me that the offensive line coach changed the blocking assignments t half time and that pretty much stifled the Rider pass rush. That's what coaches are supposed to do but the Riders had no answers.

1 hour ago, Fatty Liver said:

The Dickenson interview in there is such a profile of a loser's mindset.

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Michael Ball asking if we are really better than BC after we beat the piss out of them at home playing on a short week travelling across the country on back to back road games 😂

Yeah the apologetic nature of that guy toward anything Riders....yeah we lost but this is the best team in the world we lost to!

24 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Rourke was harassed in the first quarter and some of the second, but it looked to me that the offensive line coach changed the blocking assignments t half time and that pretty much stifled the Rider pass rush. That's what coaches are supposed to do but the Riders had no answers.

Having Kelly Bates as an Oline coach helps out big time.

Check out the cfl.ca game recap of the Riders/Lions game. After the Lions get that safety, there is absolutely nothing positive they could find to show about the Riders

They usually show a few good plays that a team who lost badly made, but in this case there is NOTHING

The only thing worth mentioning is the hustle and tackle by Schaeffer-Baker, on the Purifoy interception

1 hour ago, Fatty Liver said:

That was good...but he was bang on too...and wow...Dickenson just has no clue and is out in lala land...what a joke...just reeks loser...god greif

10 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

I wouldn't say it's a good laugh,   it's actually refreshing that someone is calling it honestly as it is.    The organization needs players and the coaching staff to be honest and real like this. 

**edit** ten minutes in and the PBP says BC is much better then Winnipeg and Calgary?   Now that is a good laugh!   

Edited by Brandon

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

I wouldn't say it's a good laugh,   it's actually refreshing that someone is calling it honestly as it is.    The organization needs players and the coaching staff to be honest and real like this. 

**edit** ten minutes in and the PBP says BC is much better then Winnipeg and Calgary?   Now that is a good laugh!   

That guy makes Rod Pederson sound like Al Michaels.

Trash broadcaster.

Yeah...guy is gawd awful...but suits the whole organization there...shocked but impressed that goof Mullinder actually said what he did...u can tell he's fed up...and actually finally sees what a joke that organization has been the better part of Chris Jones era and beyond ..I'd be embarrassed as a fan and supporter...as I see no drastic change there anytime soon