Week 8: Non Champ Games

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah...guy is gawd awful...but suits the whole organization there...shocked but impressed that goof Mullinder actually said what he did...u can tell he's fed up...and actually finally sees what a joke that organization has been the better part of Chris Jones era and beyond ..I'd be embarrassed as a fan and supporter...as I see no drastic change there anytime soon

Surprising cause the guy is a complete fanboy homer. His takes are usually absolutely delusional, bordering on insane.

6 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Surprising cause the guy is a complete fanboy homer. His takes are usually absolutely delusional, bordering on insane.

Yeah right eh? Hence why I so shocked...and from looks of the attendance as the games go in there...looks like the fans have checked out too...typical sask

54 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

One other narrative about Sask that needs to break is how great their defensive players are.

No ******* way are Dean or Sankey the MODP just because they are piling up tackles since they can’t get off the field and their offense can’t stay on it.

Lots of bad teams stack up tackles. 

It might be tough this year for a bomber to win modp. But the voters got that it wasn’t about stats last year. Right now Willy would by my candidate for us. If kyrie has stayed healthy it’d be him and I think he’d be a shoe in. He was killing it before he got hurt. 

Yup....stats are kinda nice but not a true indicator...a team that wins it all...rarely gives up TD's and out up historic points against numbers like last year...and again is best in league in points against..plus undefeated obviously has 2 if not 3 MODP candidates on it...that's facts

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

There is a post on Riderfans where someone has ranked a Rider first in the league at basically every defensive position. They have allowed 50 more points than us!

They really do believe that they have the best D in the league don't they? 

Until teams manage to score more touchdowns against the Bombers you will have a hard time convincing me that the winnipeg D isn't the best regardless of how many yards they give in the middle of the field.

10 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

They really do believe that they have the best D in the league don't they? 

Until teams manage to score more touchdowns against the Bombers you will have a hard time convincing me that the winnipeg D isn't the best regardless of how many yards they give in the middle of the field.

They’ve given up 50 more points than us. 

Hilarious.

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

One other narrative about Sask that needs to break is how great their defensive players are.

No ******* way are Dean or Sankey the MODP just because they are piling up tackles since they can’t get off the field and their offense can’t stay on it.

Moncrief is their best player in d, imo.

4 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

That guy makes Rod Pederson sound like Al Michaels.

Trash broadcaster.

He's garbage. Why he was hired at that position really speaks to just how poorly the show is being run in the rectangle province. It's embarrassing.

The man's braindead. Two WF appearances are wholly irrelevant to being .500 this season and on a 3-game slide.

Losers make excuses.

12 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

He's garbage. Why he was hired at that position really speaks to just how poorly the show is being run in the rectangle province. It's embarrassing.

The man's braindead. Two WF appearances are wholly irrelevant to being .500 this season and on a 3-game slide.

Losers make excuses.

Is that another “packed house” at Mosaic?

Bet the crowd noise level would sound the same 🤔

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Another whiny Fajardo article of 3DN.

“On the day I fly back from the bye week, I’ll turn my brain back on and watch the game, but there’ll be no CFL, no social media, no nothing for me,” said Fajardo. “So now’s your time to say whatever you want to about me.”

Haha...what a loser..maybe he should keep his brain on and try and use the week to make himself better..watch some film and try and figure things out

15 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Another whiny Fajardo article of 3DN.

“On the day I fly back from the bye week, I’ll turn my brain back on and watch the game, but there’ll be no CFL, no social media, no nothing for me,” said Fajardo. “So now’s your time to say whatever you want to about me.”

"Hey Cody, I think your brain switch is broken!"