Week 8: Non Champ Games

wow, the Lions' OL is a light year better than they were last year. they gave butler some real nice holes to run thru tonight and gave up only two sacks ... Riders were the leading sackers going into the game.

Edited by johnzo

14 minutes ago, do or die said:

Question: Suitor wonders what is happening with the Riders
Answer:  Bad OL, QB, DBs, STs and discipline

Kyrian Moore is the only missing piece!  Didn't ya hear?

7 minutes ago, johnzo said:

wow, the Lions' OL is a light year better than they were last year. they gave butler some real nice holes to run thru tonight and gave up only two sacks ... Riders were the leading sackers going into the game.

Or the Riders d-line was exhausted so by the end they were completely gassed. 

9 minutes ago, johnzo said:

They’re also missing 75% of their starting DL

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I also enjoyed Suitor at the very end making excuses about how the Riders have not had a bye week and how rested BC was....

I normally don't give Suitor that hard of a time - I was a Rod Black hater and everything else seems great by comparison.

But that was a excuse filled game by Suitor. It was constant and it was one-sided.

So post game interview the Faj said Dickenson said they 4-4...so it's like a fresh start now for them...like a new season..like wtf???!...he is just useless...fresh start how...and new season? So being in 4th and sinking is now erased? What a tool

12 minutes ago, Booch said:

So post game interview the Faj said Dickenson said they 4-4...so it's like a fresh start now for them...like a new season..like wtf???!...he is just useless...fresh start how...and new season? So being in 4th and sinking is now erased? What a tool

Well I mean tbh with the inept East division, at this rate they could go .500 the rest of the way and likely snag the crossover to stumble into the playoffs...

Then what? There's good reason no crossover team has even made it to the Grey Cup.

Just now, Eternal optimist said:

Well I mean tbh with the inept East division, at this rate they could go .500 the rest of the way and likely snag the crossover to stumble into the playoffs...

Then what? There's good reason no crossover team has even made it to the Grey Cup.

They're .500 playing a bunch of east teams and Edmonton! Now that they get into a stretch of the schedule with Bombers and calgary showing up rather than Montreal what do they expect to happen?

Just finished skimming through Riderfans. The wailing and gnashing of teeth was wonderful- not one defender of any part of the Rider team. A lot of anger and sarcasm: 

Originally posted by GreenRumbling 
green is the colour
envy is our sin
we want our neighbours players
anytime they win
so b͏itch and moan
in the rain and wind
this is how its always been