Week 8: Non Champ Games

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

If people don't think Prokup would have value to another team, they need to go back and watch Davis play.  How he still has a job is beyond me.

What makes Prukop have value?  That he can look that bad against the later round of cuts but beat up on the guys who are in the first round of cuts?  The entire league could have signed him three months before training camp, he’s not some kind of asset.

I didn't think both teams played as bad as it seemed what people wrote on here.   

I am puzzled by the Hamilton QB juggle and also why they refused to hand off the rock to Jackson?  Forde kept talking about getting the ball into his hands... his first hand off was in the 2nd quarter with only 3 minutes remaining?   Super bizarre play calls.  

Montreal I think will have a terrible time against us,  and if for whatever reason Harris gets out of the game then I can't imagine how many INT's Davis will toss.    That final play... he had a guy open deep in the end zone and his receiver he was trying to get it towards was also open had he not completely over thrown him by a mile.  Just terrible. 

I could care less if we cut or keep Prukop. Or how much salary he is wasting. The real waste is what we're paying  Oliveira & Augustine to run collectively for 60 yards a game on 20 carries. They're getting well paid to do absolutely nothing. We desperately need to switch the running back position American. Walters may as well grab a briefcase of $50 bills & start lighting them on fire for the money being wasted at running back right now. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

8 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

What makes Prukop have value?  That he can look that bad against the later round of cuts but beat up on the guys who are in the first round of cuts?  The entire league could have signed him three months before training camp, he’s not some kind of asset.

Jon Ryan sat unsigned for months and yet the L's still felt he was worth trading for.  I could see Prokup holding the same type of value. 

I don't think he's worth much more than a late round pick or maybe a neg list player but with the quality of QB's in the league right now, somebody might be willing to trade for him.