Week Six: Non Champ Games

Some thoughts....Suitor is just a Putz...things he says and try as he might to pump Dolgado tires just wasn't happening...also KSB was targeted so not sure what he was watching.....That being said he is just a slightly shittierr version of Cornelius...but...that being said he prob gives him a better chance than the Faj at winning as he can actually make throws...and looks like a QB....tho his one deep shot was a total busted coverage...but Faj would never have hit it....speaking of the Faj...he looked fine skipping around and wandering the sidelines...he may have a minor boo boo but I think he faking and using it as a crutch more than it is...loser personified.

Dinwiddie is just a dumbwiddie...they won despite his dumb decisions..bad play calls and dumb challenge attempt...speaking of dumb Dicklesson no yards was also a dumb pointless challenge at that juncture...and again speaking of dumb..mor maybe useless...Jason Mass as an OC...still dumb scheme and behind line scrimmage passes...even with a QB who can really sling it...tho that's Suitors word and some riders...including Dicklesson...too bad the Riders didn't have injuries or illness on the online so they had to dress someone else...as they are just garbage and I would say worst in league...by wide margin.

Interesting tho without the cancers..Marshall..Duke..Marino...PEDLeonard...they took far less stupid selfish penalties and team acted fairly professional and there was less of the after the play stupidity and grandstanding...interesting and telling...they should move on from them all as they suck with them and are actually embarrassing to watch as a Rider fan

All in all tho...nice result...home playoff game if they get there even is not probably happening...excuses will reign on down now to up the entertainment and humour value now...so that should be fun....and a big thanks to AH for owning them..again....if healthy near years close he'd be a nice trade deadline guy to bolster a playoff run...

On riders fans they are all hating on suitor too,

To be honest I think he's just a bad colour guy all around and not all about the rjders. So funny though that here we think its all pro rider stuff he says and over there they think he's anti riders 

Another side note... if the argos had a quarterback I think they would have a pretty exciting offence. So close yet so far away 

Edited by CodyT

18 minutes ago, Booch said:

Interesting tho without the cancers..Marshall..Duke..Marino...PEDLeonard...they took far less stupid selfish penalties and team acted fairly professional and there was less of the after the play stupidity and grandstanding...interesting and telling...they should move on from them all as they suck with them and are actually embarrassing to watch as a Rider fan

This. I mentioned it to a buddy during the game. The riders seemed to gel at times and make big plays when they had too. They seemed to play more as a team. Far less penalties and just the one UR offsetting call which was pretty weak. 
But big difference from the last 2 weeks. 

Yup...goes to show u the effect of jackalopes as your "leader" and how it influences the rat of the team to be idiots....I'm sure tho nobody there as management or coaches will see it...or maybe actually move on from any of them....even tho it's plain as day to see...

14 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

This. I mentioned it to a buddy during the game. The riders seemed to gel at times and make big plays when they had too. They seemed to play more as a team. Far less penalties and just the one UR offsetting call which was pretty weak. 
But big difference from the last 2 weeks. 

Only 6 penalties for the green bastards. 

Holy Hell the Riders PXP guy screams the whole game

8 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Rider fans asking if they can ask the league to test Andrew for steroids. Correct me if I am wrong but does the league not test him routinely now due to the last incident? 

Are they asking for the league to test PED Leonard? 

I only watched the first half...  could Toronto have done anything more to give that game away?   Why in the world did they attempt a 61 yard kick?     I'm glad the Riders lost but yikes that was brutal by Toronto.  

Also Dolegala sucks big time,  he did the same in pre season in which all his balls are way to high in the air. 

Edited by Brandon