Week Six: Non Champ Games

3 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Could really use Harris this year.

It’ll be a debate for a long time. But I always say who would we not have if we decided to pay Harris. You could argue Oliveria or Augustine but you can’t roll the dice on a guy who played half a season the year before. I do also think our Oline is really struggling. 

1 minute ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

It’ll be a debate for a long time. But I always say who would we not have if we decided to pay Harris. You could argue Oliveria or Augustine but you can’t roll the dice on a guy who played half a season the year before. I do also think our Oline is really struggling. 

Gonna hurt some feelings but Bailey is our most overpaid guy IMO.  I'd take a solid 80-100k off that position (replace him with a rookie, kind of did with Schoen anyway) and spread it around to keep one of our DB's from last year or Harris.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

1 minute ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

This is true.  Our O hasn't really pushed anyone around much this year so far.